+ Reply to Thread

games without hacks?

men ok but in most online games i play there are botters / hackers yes? rappelz, tera, archeage, conquer online. in conquer there are bots for everything - level bots, quest bots, mining bots, aimbots, autoclickers for potions. yesterday i was in ahkma cave and i see a player, he summoned mount and after 2 seconds he was already outside my field of view because of speedhack. i didn't even catch his name. and now minutes ago i was playing on my archer, i saw a dhan, he didn't have any buffs activated and he must've thought i would kill him. truth is, i wanted to but that's not the point. he entered vanish and then i looked around and after a few seconds he was very far then he dissappeared again - probably used speedhack while vanished, exit vanish, then he got out of range. i know that at lvl 7 vanish gives a 40% mobility boost but he couldn't normally be so fast. the only 2 games i played where i don't think i saw any hackers are war thunder and league of legends. i don't know how exactly WT prevents hacking but i read a bit about the targeting system - how they "reverse time" to make your shots accurate and compensate for players' lag. so do you know other games like rohan but without hackers? i heard about final fantasy XIV but i didn't try it yet

Banned
    There are no other games like Rohan. Some come close, but not quite.

If you want to be botter and hack free, choose a newly released game that crackers haven't yet had time to circumvent. Be aware that it won't stay that way for long. At the end of the day every MMO out there worth playing has folks hacking and botting them. I know some emulators (private - not commercial) have antihack built right into the server engines but commercial ones depend on client-side antihacking which is easy to get around.

There is always a way around any kind of security nothing is fail proof =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Sorry OP, every game has this problem.

Some botters on this game has been blocked FOREver..???

Sure botters in this game has their punishment already...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    It is legal to bot here. In fact PlayWith Interactive will even make it help you bot to your fullest potential.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It is legal to bot here. In fact PlayWith Interactive will even make it help you bot to your fullest potential.
    WITH A PRICE. But other bots, are not Sir PJ

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    you mean the hunter's kit right? anyway i have another question but i don't want to make a full thread about it - there are rings, earrings and eyepatches in EM which i want to buy but some have stat requirements. can i remove those reqs at stat refiner just like i do with rings or necklaces?

Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    you mean the hunter's kit right? anyway i have another question but i don't want to make a full thread about it - there are rings, earrings and eyepatches in EM which i want to buy but some have stat requirements. can i remove those reqs at stat refiner just like i do with rings or necklaces?
    Ofc you can why wouldn't you be able to?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

@ RBNXD you changed you signature