+ Reply to Thread
    Playwith Staff

Season Server 🔥Pre-registration rewards announcement 🔥

Greetings Rohanians!

🔥Pre-Registration Rewards Announcement🔥

Get ready for the Season Server! Pre-register now and obtain amazing rewards!

🎁 Vicky (30D) x1
    🎁 Bezemut's Helmet (4 sockets) x1
    🎁 Bezemut's Armor (4 sockets) x1
    🎁 Walter's Medal +7 (non tradable) x1
    🎁 Title Ticket - Season Server Pioneer x1
    🎁 100% Ancient Skill Enhancement Stone (IM) x5
    🎁 MR Scroll (2 hours) x20

Pre-Register here: 👉 https://rev.playrohan.com/Info/TS10

* Pre-Registration Event will be extended until October 14th 23:59PDT (Game Time)

Season Server Q&A 📝

1) If I pre-registered in September, is it still valid for pre-registration and purchase rewards?
    GM 🧑: Yes, pre-registration is only required once per account. If you already pre-registered in September, your registration is still valid.

2) GM, Can I use the same account from the main server on the Season Server?
    GM 🧑: Yes! You can use the same account, but you will have to create a new character for the Season Server. Your main server characters won’t transfer over.

3) GM, Can I use the same account on both the Main Server and Season Server at the same time?
    GM 🧑: No, you can only log in to one server at a time. Make sure to plan accordingly if you want to play on both servers.

4) GM, how long will the Season Server last?
    GM 🧑: Each season will last around 8 weeks. After that, the server will be reset or rebooted, and a new season will begin (e.g., Season 2, Season 3, etc.).
    This process gives players a fresh start with each new season, offering updated content and challenges.

5) GM, where will I receive my rewards for pre-register?
    GM 🧑: All pre-purchase rewards will be sent directly to your Event Inventory in the Season Server. Please note that these rewards are only available on the
    Season Server and cannot be transferred or traded to any other character or account.

6) GM, What kind of leveling mechanics will be available?
    GM 🧑: The Season Server will include our recent creation: Guide System 🧭 to help you level up efficiently. It’s designed to help you
    reach level 115 and offers special rewards as you progress through your journey!.
    👉 MORE INFO CLICK HERE

🗣 Spread the Word: Let your friends know about this exciting opportunity and invite them to join you in the new Season Server!

Best regards,
    -R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Team-
    Vengeance Never Ends

Last edited by SasoreGM; 10-08-2024 at 01:56 PM.