+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Alright, thankies.

I have to wait then, can't wear my new boots because of the str on it xD

I agree, always pew pew forward!
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Someone needs to explain me the pvp mechanics. How can people turn me purple when I don't press cntrl? O-O

Some dude managed that I killed him on HK (the huck?). He is venging all the time now because of that.
    Is there something I don't know or did something change in the last years?

Edit: I've been in party if that's relevant. But no one was purple except me - so I don't get it how I got purple.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 03-14-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    Someone needs to explain me the pvp mechanics. How can people turn me purple when I don't press cntrl? O-O

Some dude managed that I killed him on HK (the huck?). He is venging all the time now because of that.
    Is there something I don't know or did something change in the last years?

Edit: I've been in party if that's relevant. But no one was purple except me - so I don't get it how I got purple.
    Been like that for years, can thank Korea for that, they decided it would be a good idea to make: ''vengeance is always an option''. Which means, no matter your colour name, if you kill someone they can venge you, so if someone kills themselves on your HKing char that has AOE, they can perma-spam venge and kill you with MR.

It's one of the reasons why rohan is so deserted, next to the PA badge that makes nearly naked chars get 600-700K HP.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Famouz Rangers Farmers lmfao always with junk equip to get a veng from a lvl 50
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

I was there with Erdi, it seem-ed sort of weird, what happened..

Yes it's always a ranger, it gives hard time for us to farm in that way..

We don't harm nor fight anyone but yet they keep looking for us.

Any advice would be really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post

There is no advice that helps against it beside farming without your AOE skills so that they cannot take venge on your HK. I've been known to RPK this game for years but I never resorted to perma venging players to rpk them (if I did it was a personal grudge and you probably deserved it).

There aren't that many people rpking/pking anymore, in fact rohan has become a farm game with barerly any PVP left. The only person I know of who is perma venging people is called Kuiper/Venger, he seems to be set on making everyone quit this game until only he and some mobs are left. I have honestly no idea why he does it but I know from some friends he can spend 8 hours straight venging your party, no matter if you kill him he keeps comming back. I guess maybe he got abused irl and now has to abuse others in here lmfao.

Anyway, if you need XP you should do inter dungeon runs, which is free from pk/venge. The only reason I log in is to test the classes after balance patches & to do superior dungeon runs and PA. I quit farming a long time ago because I can just sell/buy items and get what I need. I would advice you to try and do the same if you get pked too much.

Quote Originally Posted by sniperss335 View Post
    There is no advice that helps against it beside farming without your AOE skills so that they cannot take venge on your HK. I've been known to RPK this game for years but I never resorted to perma venging players to rpk them (if I did it was a personal grudge and you probably deserved it).

There aren't that many people rpking/pking anymore, in fact rohan has become a farm game with barerly any PVP left. The only person I know of who is perma venging people is called Kuiper/Venger, he seems to be set on making everyone quit this game until only he and some mobs are left. I have honestly no idea why he does it but I know from some friends he can spend 8 hours straight venging your party, no matter if you kill him he keeps comming back. I guess maybe he got abused irl and now has to abuse others in here lmfao.

Anyway, if you need XP you should do inter dungeon runs, which is free from pk/venge. The only reason I log in is to test the classes after balance patches & to do superior dungeon runs and PA. I quit farming a long time ago because I can just sell/buy items and get what I need. I would advice you to try and do the same if you get pked too much.
    If i take off my area damage then i would have no way to proceed killing a Room fast and probably die by the amount of monsters there, i do play Inter/Minor everyday i can..

While for trading it's gone wrong to me, i lost 15 bilion on a bow no one wanted.
    Resulted on a worse trade not so worst that now i am regretting a little..!!

Still doing my best with Defender

If i take off my area damage then i would have no way to proceed killing a Room fast and probably die by the amount of monsters there, i do play Inter/Minor everyday i can..

While for trading it's gone wrong to me, i lost 15 bilion on a bow no one wanted.
    Resulted on a worse trade not so worst that now i am regretting a little..!!

Still doing my best with Defender
    Yea farming without AOE really only works if you want hunting bonus or if you're farming upper or so where mobs are 1 hit for everyone.

Making good trades takes time, best thing for you is to run through the crafting studio every day and check all player shops, memorise the prices of all items you see and set that off to items you need to decide how much they cost. Same goes for scrolling through the EM and Crone EM to calculate RP/item/Crone rates. For me that's what I do in every mmorpg and how I make money, if you've got a good memory and understand basic economics it's fairly easy to do, the hardest part is being patient enough to wait and sell at the right moment :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Try not to farm without MR, even if its a PvE guild explain this issue to your GM.