+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Guy's got DC all the time .. gameguard gliched ... ? Post here

Hello i got alot of DC in few day's ago and ... still log is too hard ... some one fix that or know how to be fixed leave Message please ! ! !

I'm also experiencing this problem. It's really annoying. I have to restart my pc a lot of times and even after turning off the friggin' firewall the problem is still the same >.<

yeah me too most bad situation is we cant achieve points when everytime we go inside power arena we DC and we cant even got the badges, its unfair to some of us cant forge Heroic armors due to that problem, GM must do a remedy for this

If this happen, you just need to delete the game guard and download it again.

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    If this happen, you just need to delete the game guard and download it again.
    It just happen that I'm assuming that Im going to see this kind of advice. Well actually, this is the only way to solve this concern. ORRRR you can send tickets to support and let them review your ZIPPED gameguard folder and hopefully you can get an update on what will be the solution to your issue (gameguard specifically).
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

i Remove hole Game and now reinstall it ... dl new client will see what happen if game is fixed will msg u guys !

Quote Originally Posted by Sionios View Post
    i Remove hole Game and now reinstall it ... dl new client will see what happen if game is fixed will msg u guys !
    Tried this process too and my client fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sionios View Post
    Please let us know if this works because I now have been having this issue but only with this game DC all the time all day!!
    Fix this crap, you want us to buy more crap all the time... well fix this game!

Quote Originally Posted by ImLovingIt View Post
    Please let us know if this works because I now have been having this issue but only with this game DC all the time all day!!
    Yes it works. It will fix your game guard error.

Quote Originally Posted by ImLovingIt View Post
    didn't work for me.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.