+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Understood.

Note to all readers, don't let mine and RBNXD's voices be the only ones putting ideas out there. If you have ideas that can help improve this game, don't be afraid to share them.

--- edit since I don't like double posting ----

I've given this one a little thought.

Option 1 is good since it pretty much restores the original weapon (except for the level). However for restoring it requires the original 'drained' weapon to restore. Those that have committed their epics & upgrades to an arrendal prior to putting in this kind of fix will be out of luck since the original source weapon was deleted.

Option 2 will allows even those that have committed their weapon to an Arrendal prior to implementing this option a possibility of recovering the essence of their original weapon. Granted Adrenal extracts will only ever be useable for Trinity characters, it is still better than losing the weapon altogether if you want to change class between Noir/Rumir or if you want to sell your Trinity character without giving away the weapon as well (extract the Arrendal before posting the character for sale).
    no matter how great we have ideas for the game, "They" never do what players want or suggest, so this topic is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by poinam View Post
    no matter how great we have ideas for the game, "They" never do what players want or suggest, so this topic is pointless.
    And because of people like you this game never looks to go anywhere than just a bunch of cry babies in a forum insulting each others.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

The problem with most ideas posted in the forums is that most are ideas that benefit the player either to enable them to spend less money or level faster with no analysis provided how it would benefit PlayWith.

If you post an idea that either lets the player do something for free of at less $ cost than originally designed, PlayWith will not consider it. F2P Game publishers are most interested in getting you, the player, to spend money playing their game. If you idea does relate to that goal, they will not consider it. Ideas cost them (PWYNK) money to make into reality and there mist be a fast payback strategy for them to consider it.

In this case I have repeatedly let PW know there is an issue with the Trinity race that needs to be resolved (some players here call it QQing). I have told them that most players will not use their expensive virtual goods for this purpose with no way of preserving and moving those expensive virtual goods between characters.

In this thread I have provided possible solutions that could be implemented without much difficulty along with a strategy of using that solution to make extra income from the game's players.

If they like the ideas, I am sure they will let me know. If they don't, they most likely will not.

In any case it was fun dreaming it up.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    And because of people like you this game never looks to go anywhere than just a bunch of cry babies in a forum insulting each others.
    U must be blind i guess, where u see me crying or insulting ? Biggest problem in this game is Item Mal vs Free players (this is fre 2play game right?)
    But returning to topic, there was alot good ideas like:
    fixing Blunt Mastery, make items from Item Mal tradeable in game (stil profit for ynk, cuz they wil sell more stuf), fix for dc in instance, and many more, and NOTHING was done. Play With recipe for $$$, "Grind Slow, Drop Les Items, Buy More IM stuff = $$$" And it's al ok, but atleast consider our Ideas and point of view about this game.

U must be blind i guess, where u see me crying or insulting ? Biggest problem in this game is Item Mal vs Free players (this is fre 2play game right?)
    fixing Blunt Mastery, make items from Item Mal tradeable in game (stil profit for ynk, cuz they wil sell more stuf), fix for dc in instance, and many more, and NOTHING was done. Play With recipe for $$$, "Grind Slow, Drop Les Items, Buy More IM stuff = $$$" And it's al ok, but atleast consider our Ideas and point of view about this game.
    You are confusing free2play with free2play easily. They are not the same and a game publisher has to make money to keep the game available for you.

Fix Blunt : What quick profit does this provide? Will it draw new players and get them spending money? How?

Make items from IM tradeable: How does this get people to spend more money? If one account/character gets a perma mount, how does it make more money for PW if they can simply trade it to another account/char rather than forcing that other account/char to buy its own? Which one makes them more money? IMHO people would buy LESS from IM rather than more if they were tradeable.

DC: Well, just about anything can cause a DC/crash. Show me any MMO game that doesn't DC/crash on at least some of its players. Most common for Rohan these days is a flakey product called GameGuard. These guys need something to prevent hacking and GameGuard was the choice when th4e game was originally created. I don't see them going to some other AH solution at this late date. Do you perhaps have an alternative for them to use that costs the same or less to use and does not require coding to integrate?

Other DC issues is from internet messaging glitches. Let's face it the Internet is a really unstable form of communication. Relay servers on a TCP/IP route go up and down all the time at any random time. When that happens messages have to reroute and sometimes get lost/need to be resent. If a timeout happens during critical conversations a crash or DC happens. Don't blame the game - the Internet can be really unstable at times regardless of where you live. How does fixing this make them more money? People are not here simply because the game doesn't DC. I never really based playing a game on its hardiness in client/server interaction. Very few others I know do.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Blunt Mastery is OP don't tell me it's not, no other mele class can kill u in less than 3sec using only mele attacks, yes fixing (balancing classes) will bring more players 2game,

Tradeable Utem Mall items can be sealed, after unsealing they r bind to character/account, = more items sold from IM, more crones transactions in game, there will always be players who want something from IM but they dont have RP, so players with RP can buy items from IM and sell them in game for crones. I see profit only U don't?

DC in dungeons like minor/inter/ash- many times i was kicked from dungeon cuz my partner get DC (yesterday in boss stage), there is just not enought time for him to log in again and enter dungeon, 10min will be enough. I usually go to that dungeons in 2-3 party squad, it's hard 2find ppls who want to do dung 4me, 2many ppl AFK in PM.

Sorry but that part of the comment wasn't meant to you.

And as BananaBandit said giving ideas that help players and makes money for PWI should be the right way to go. I personally like the crafted weapons, i find them being helpful for both p2w and f2p players and they keep making money for PWI. Plus this kind of weapons and armors are handy in any type of situation. Maybe keeping this weapons easier to get in game is better because we still need to reinforce it = $, Spirit stones = $$ and maintain it = more $$$ if you want to be competitive. Upgds are superior ofc.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-10-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Blunt Mastery is OP don't tell me it's not, no other mele class can kill u in less than 3sec using only mele attacks, yes fixing (balancing classes) will bring more players 2game,
    Yes Absolutely temps have ruled this game for years because of their totally f**ked up double-dip blunt strategy. No class should be able to apply both Melee and Magic attack items to get double benefits. I wholeheartedly agree that is is a problem with the design of this game. But what do you think would happen with all the players that play temps here (about 80% of the population here) if they fixed that? Temps would no longer be the go-to class. No more forging Melee upgrade clubs. Other classes will slow down creating upgrades because they no longer need them to survive temps.

We now have Trinity characters to be the anti-Templars. And so far they are doing a pretty good job at it regardless of my feeling about their poor integration into the game. Do they now need to fix templars? Not so sure. And what would be the payback for them (beyond having a large percentage of their server population ragequitting because of it)?

Tradeable Utem Mall items can be sealed, after unsealing they r bind to character/account, = more items sold from IM, more crones transactions in game, there will always be players who want something from IM but they dont have RP, so players with RP can buy items from IM and sell them in game for crones. I see profit only U don't?
    Again, if you can freely trade the stuff you buy in IM, what reason does the people you are trading them to have to buy their own? PW wants not only you spending money for RPs, but they also want those guys spending money for RPs too. They do not see a tactical advantage to letting people buy stuff in IM, then sell it for crones (or ecash in EM - which is a whole other can of worms). The logistics trying to manage that is insane.

Sure some pservers out there will let you trade IM stuff like scrolls & such, but they are not quite as dependent on income from virtual cash sales as a real company. pservers that do that also disappear really fast as soon as they find they can't support running their server - i have already seen that happen in more than one both from the plaayer side and the operational side. It ain't pretty when you give your players no reason to donate. Been there, done that and seen where it leads.

DC in dungeons like minor/inter/ash- many times i was kicked from dungeon cuz my partner get DC (yesterday in boss stage), there is just not enought time for him to log in again and enter dungeon, 10min will be enough. I usually go to that dungeons in 2-3 party squad, it's hard 2find ppls who want to do dung 4me, 2many ppl AFK in PM.
    DCs suck. It makes no difference if you are in a dungeon or standing around out in the limestone war zone. Nor does the internet care where you are sitting when it happens. But there really is nothing at all PW can do about it. DCs happen in any MMO game. If that game has limited access instances, it usually means you are locked out when you come back. The game server really has no idea why you disappeared, only that you did. For all the server knows you shut down your computer and went to bed. So it assumes you did. Some games may let you resume if you come back in qiuckly (i.e. within a couple minutes) but most immediately throw away all the resources you were using to service more online players.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 04-10-2015 at 12:16 PM.

I'm having more fun playing Noir than Pred. I feel ashamed
    Rumirs are going to make Int warlocks and wizards extinct those magic atks are op as fk :O
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killerako View Post
    Make the Arendal weapons tradable.

yes thats will fix all thing about arendal wep