+ Reply to Thread

Best weapon for INT Dragon Sage?

I'm wondering what the best weapon would be for a full INT Dragon Sage on mobs.
    Full magic attack? Full INT? Full melee?

Zhen Full Int and Mag atk, zhen mastery will add melee damage based of your int and magic atk.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmm, Blunt Mastery on temp gives more dmg according to matk and they use melee clubs. That's why I thought maybe a full melee Zhen would be good.
    Magic attack would really do more damage with regular attacks compared to melee?

Banned
    1.0 zhen with magic atk.

ya....1.0 zhen with magic attack....or any 2.0 / 3.0 zhen with magic attack { the problem is there is noting like that on server}

so ya there is only ONE or TOW zhen with magic atk upg,,,,,, if its worth to buy them ya its the best...but the price that people ask for it its wayyy over price and make me lough XD

Zhen Mastery doesn't work like Blunt that converts your Mag and Int into Pure melee, Zhen mastery adds more damage as melee physical damage when you hit your target there is no conversion like Blunt just more damage from those stats into you melee physical damage. Katar Mastery deals more damage based of a % of Agi. Bow Mastery Adds more damage based of a % of your Dex. No conversion of stats are added on this buffs just plain out damage bonus using a % of your stats.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I see. Thanks for the info. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Tamorex View Post
    I see. Thanks for the info. =)
    NP...

...that katar mastery is pretty bad ass as a full Agi Dhan
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!