+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Srigalau View Post
    sebelum kalian komplain karena server lag,
    coba tanyakan pada GM nya,server game sealonline ini dimana lokasinya dan kamu berada di negara mana,
    jika tempat kamu dan server sealonline berjauhan,itu bisa mengakitbatkan delay atau lag.

Google Translate :
    before you complain because the server lag,
    try to ask the GM, this sealonline game server where the location and you are in which country,
    if your place and sealonline server are far apart, it could cause delay or lag.
    I live in the US, west coast, which uses the same timezone as the server (PST/PDT).
    Which means i live not far away from the server .
    I am still experiencing lag or dc.
    I'm confident with my connection since it has never had any issues, so I'm pretty sure its from the server.
    Thank you, any other comments?

Google Translate:
    Saya tinggal di US, pantai barat, dimana timezone saya sama dengan timezone server nya (PST/PDT).
    Yang berarti saya tinggal tidak jauh dari server nya.
    Saya masih merasakan lag dan dc.
    Saya yakin dengan koneksi saya karena belom pernah ada masalah dengan koneksi, jadi saya cukup yakin kalau ini adalah masalah servernya.
    Terima kasih, ada komentar lain nya?

Quote Originally Posted by demolpro View Post
    Oh please, 1 Hit KO skill is not OP considering the % chance of it coming out.
    Assasins have at least 10-15% to kill everyone in the game !! how about the other ? not every job has a chance to kill asasin !! is it fair ? HELL NO!! conclusion? DP=OP !! Logic ?
    chef indeed has a great stun skill with low CD, but it only affects 1 person
    you just admit chef is OP !! pls considering 1vs1 againts chef, ok? not Hunger/GWH !!

And what bug are you saying ? LUCK BUG?
    Its been fixed just FYI.
    have you seen my post before ? when im complain so bad about that luck bug ? ...... now you know the reaseon they fix that bug......

Sadly, there is only few player who complain about "Luck Bug", most of them abusing it instead. they chose to abusing it than complain/protest for fixing it.....Great.......

Yes, i know it fixed. i play PvP before it get fixed !! thats why im comeback to seal.......

So, dont argue with me if you never get hit like...12k-35k in single hit !! IT FEEL SUCK, OK ?
    Your article show that you never touch PvP.......but act like you know everything......you have no right.....to talk about skillll........

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    Assasins have at least 10-15% to kill everyone in the game !! how about the other ? not every job has a chance to kill asasin !! is it fair ? HELL NO!! conclusion? DP=OP !! Logic ?

you just admit chef is OP !! pls considering 1vs1 againts chef, ok? not Hunger/GWH !!

have you seen my post before ? when im complain so bad about that luck bug ? ...... now you know the reaseon they fix that bug......

Sadly, there is only few player who complain about "Luck Bug", most of them abusing it instead. they chose to abusing it than complain/protest for fixing it.....Great.......

Yes, i know it fixed. i play PvP before it get fixed !! thats why im comeback to seal.......

So, dont argue with me if you never get hit like...12k-35k in single hit !! IT FEEL SUCK, OK ?
    Your article show that you never touch PvP.......but act like you know everything......you have no right.....to talk about skillll........

Thats exactly the point. Not everyone plays PVP. Thats why I mainly talk about PvE, bcs thats what I know a lot about.

I wanna say sorry in advance if any of my arguments are not entirely correct, since I don't know much about PvP.
    I might not know much about PVP, but as far as i know, assassin has 30% ish to One hit KO.
    Question is: If DP is really OP, why are they still allowed in GWH and PVP? People can just make a rule for no assassin in GWH, but they didnt. Why??
    One Hit K.O. is not fair if it exceeds certain degree of certainty. While i personally feel like 30% is alot, from what I've seen in the practice, they don't come out that often.
    Again, it involves luck. Doesn't mean that you'll 100% win if you play assassin right? and WHY is that?
    IF REALLY THAT CLASS IS OP, WHY IS IT NOT EVERYONE PLAYS THAT CLASS? L O G I C. . .

2. How is saying GREAT STUN WITH LOW CD = saying it is OP?
    It might be a little bit excessive to say the skill is OP, but it is indeed strong.
    But again, if it really is OP, why isn't everyone play CHEF / FF then? Is it really OP after all??

3. It was great to know that you complained about the bug luck too, but I think it's kind of too much if you say you are solely the reason behind the fix.

4. Everyone has all the rights to talk about anything they want to, dont just forbid people to express themselves, as I won't forbid you to talk about anything.

Again, the point of this thread is to let GMs know that there are bugs and issues regarding the game, whether it's from PvE side, or PvP side. No need arguing between players, since we can't do anything about it anyway.
    Its not that I don't care about PvP, but I personally think PvE is more 'touched' by players compare to PvP, and I know a lot more about PvE than PvP, thats why I made this thread reporting PvE issues.
    Was not my initial intention to comment about PvP too, but if you wanna report them to GMs, please do.
    YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS.
    DONT EVER TELL PEOPLE THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS.

I play from the Western United States of Trumpmerica and can vouch for what Demolpro is saying. The lag and annoying delays etc.. is all happening to me as well. Aside from downgrading to an older version of Windows, I've done everything the GMs suggested with zero impact for fixing the lag delays. I've even upgraded my Router/Modem, and now Im having my ISP re-evaluate my internet, and fix any latency issues I maybe having.

I've also tested from my work computer with the same results.. still cant make that 21 combo (RIP zerk).

I hope the GM team are working hard with developer to find a solution.

cheers
    QT

Thats exactly the point. Not everyone plays PVP. Thats why I mainly talk about PvE, bcs thats what I know a lot about.
    first of all.......why you keeep arguing when you rarely PvP/GWH ? or even never !! where is the logic of that ?
    Question is: If DP is really OP, why are they still allowed in GWH and PVP? People can just make a rule for no assassin in GWH, but they didnt. Why??
    look's like someone does not understand the definition of "OverPower".
    SM and Gambler have a better performance in GWH compared to asasins.
    Asasins have better performace in 1vs1, you got it, noob ?
    still doubting my answer ? go check by yourself
    IF REALLY THAT CLASS IS OP, WHY IS IT NOT EVERYONE PLAYS THAT CLASS? L O G I C. .
    But again, if it really is OP, why isn't everyone play CHEF / FF then? Is it really OP after all??
    This is one of the most stupid question i ever seen.........but, just in case if your brain can't figuring out the answer.......here my logical answer:
    - Diferent Playstyle
    - $$$ reason
    - not everyone bandwagoners
    - hate/dislike/love/taste
    - not everyone NooB
    - not everyone play pvp
    Last, do not use "Logic" phrase, if your question does not have logical meaning......
    was great to know that you complained about the bug luck too, but I think it's kind of too much if you say you are solely the reason behind the fix.
    what im trying to say is.....maybe, i have a pretty big role.......since it was so rare seing someone report/complain/protest about bug luck gambler.
    YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS.
    keep in mind, not everyone have the same rights.
    Example :
    -man/woman who never fall in love, have no right to talk about love.
    if you want to talk about love, you need to taste it first then we can talk about it.....
    -low wealth people and high wealth people have diferrent rights.........
    Maybe it's your skill that needs improvement.
    you talk about my skill and even give me an advice to improve my skill....but you have no skill in PvP. i mean......WOW........
    that's why i said you have no right to talk about skill, NOOOBB
    please don't argue PvP if you just only have "THEORY" but never tested it directly, its totally bullsh*t.

Last, can i call you Mr. SMARTASS ?
    Last edited by mekaku; 03-16-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaku View Post
    first of all.......why you keeep arguing when you rarely PvP/GWH ? or even never !! where is the logic of that ?

look's like someone does not understand the definition of "OverPower".
    SM and Gambler have a better performance in GWH compared to asasins.
    Asasins have better performace in 1vs1, you got it, noob ?
    still doubting my answer ? go check by yourself

This is one of the most stupid question i ever seen.........but, just in case if your brain can't figuring out the answer.......here my logical answer:
    - Diferent Playstyle
    - $$$ reason
    - not everyone bandwagoners
    - hate/dislike/love/taste
    - not everyone NooB
    - not everyone play pvp
    Last, do not use "Logic" phrase, if your question does not have logical meaning......

what im trying to say is.....maybe, i have a pretty big role.......since it was so rare seing someone report/complain/protest about bug luck gambler.

keep in mind, not everyone have the same rights.
    Example :
    -man/woman who never fall in love, have no right to talk about love.
    if you want to talk about love, you need to taste it first then we can talk about it.....
    -low wealth people and high wealth people have diferrent rights.........

you talk about my skill and even give me an advice to improve my skill....but you have no skill in PvP. i mean......WOW........
    that's why i said you have no right to talk about skill, NOOOBB
    please don't argue PvP if you just only have "THEORY" but never tested it directly, its totally bullsh*t.

Last, can i call you Mr. SMARTASS ?
    Do as you want, this argument has gone too far from the initial topic, you are no longer arguing, you are just attacking.
    I'm so sorry i cannot continue this, since it will only bring more hatred.. not my style.
    Thanks for commenting though, making this thread more noticeable
    You have a good day !

Regards,
    The one that you called Mr. SMARTASS )

Do as you want, this argument has gone too far from the initial topic, you are no longer arguing, you are just attacking.
    I'm so sorry i cannot continue this, since it will only bring more hatred.. not my style.
    Thanks for commenting though, making this thread more noticeable
    You have a good day !
    Regards,
    The one that you called Mr. SMARTASS )
    im not attacking you !! why you feel attacked ?
    that's post is just to tell you who you are. in my point of view you are a noob and Mr. Smartass. Belive or not, that's you in my eyes.

i have strong statement to prove you are kind of that person.
    Oh please, 1 Hit KO skill is not OP considering the % chance of it coming out.
    And chef indeed has a great stun skill with low CD, but it only affects 1 person.
    This is the first time i saw someone said 1HK.O skill is not OP. OMG [Someone give this man a drink, please]
    3 great dliciase have 3 Sec Stun with 5 Sec CD. IF The fortune cookies proc is STUN it gives totals 6 sec. stun. The Cookies proc stun will and always come out.
    Do you know Gambler and Zerk can't do much when they battle against chef ?
    pretty much most of other job will get trolled if they battle against chef....

Not OP ? oh please, are u even trying ?

Correction, ASSASINS HAVE 100% chance to kill everybody in shiltz(DP Is stupid)

IF REALLY THAT CLASS IS OP, WHY IS IT NOT EVERYONE PLAYS THAT CLASS? L O G I C.
    to support your statement about your previous statment, you give me those question......with cap "Logic" in there.......
    the sad thing is, your don't even know your question is stupid. It make me laugh........
    are you satisfied with my answer in the previous post ?

YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS.
    -Did my answer good enough or you need more ?
    Just in case :
    Basic Logic in game : Your MMR 2k, do you have a right to give an advice
    to MMR 8K ? [If you doing this, they will call you Smartass]

my Turn to give you a Question :
    1. do you even know the definition of OVERPOWER ?
    2. Do you even try to PvP/GWH ? if you did, pls share your exp.(to make your previous argument sound right)
    3. IF you did PvP, please share your job and strategy to beat Asssin/Chef. But please, not theory, but a solid tested strategy !!
    4. Are you Bandwagoner ?
    5. If you did GWH, how you feeling about it ? from my exp, it's ridiculous but funny.
    6. LAST, IF YOU FIGHT ASS/CHEF in a duel, HOW you FEELING ?

those question will prove about your argument is bullShet or not