+ Reply to Thread

Bill department or whatever is it

I charged 200$ and received only 100$
    I sent you screenshots of transactions i expect a reply instantly for this mistake and some excuses.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    I charged 200$ and received only 100$
    I sent you screenshots of transactions i expect a reply instantly for this mistake and some excuses.
    As you noticed by Billing Team, I already transferred your case to Billing Team, and they transferred your case to Paypal Team to check your transaction.
    The reason why I didn't reply on your ticket is we're not sure the reason why it happened.
    But as billing team explained to me and you(I think), the issue was caused because our billing server didn't get proper return value(IT things like code) from Paypal server.
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    As you noticed by Billing Team, I already transferred your case to Billing Team, and they transferred your case to Paypal Team to check your transaction.
    The reason why I didn't reply on your ticket is we're not sure the reason why it happened.
    But as billing team explained to me and you(I think), the issue was caused because our billing server didn't get proper return value(IT things like code) from Paypal server.
    Yet if i try to charge more rps it says that i can't due of the reminder.
    That's proves enough i have charged the 200$.
    Although you could just give me them in the meantime so i can go on but what i charged for, because if the items get sold or canceled it might have not been worth the effort.
    I like to donate and always used to be i donated a lot since this game has came out.
    Your billing department can kind of prove that.
    I am looking forward for the fix.
    There is no way i can buy what i wanted without those 100$ missing.
    Lucas wannabe.

Information update : THEY FIXED IT ALREADY.
    This is a good way to pay.
    Service works fine and they fix problems pretty fast when it's based on money.
    Cheers playwith!
    Lucas wannabe.