Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Separation Str DK - Commentz n Help w/ Build

Separation Str DK

Is good?
    Works with Evolve?
    Any build for Sepa Str Dk?
    Any tips in his gameplay?

Thanks !

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's good till like lvl 65 or something around that.
    Heard it doesn't work with Evolve - so meh. Anyway, if you insist, go str/dex, and go ham on crit% and crit dmg boost.

Personally I wanted to go the INT route on sepa, but w.e.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Plz, tell me why you prefer INT DK with SEPA. I'm open for new ideas.
    I play eventually and 4fun, only.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlockGod View Post
    "Wanted" .. Int dekans are trash.
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

Quote Originally Posted by WarlockGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPanix View Post
    "Wanted" .. Int dekans are trash.
    This.

They're beyond trash. Even going full int and putting zero stats, my normal hits with base dmg are still way higher than the dmg from Breath, etc.
    Considering crit dmg boost is both 15% of int and dex, you're better off going str/dex.

Don't forget to have enough vit though..

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

I wouldn't bother, not at least until you've got money to fund and over-gear the character. The 10% loss of defense and lack of evolve passives (notable hp/mp leech) is really not worth it considering the skills like sepa slash are worse than in R:BF, and the attack speed bonus on sepa nets less DPS than just using a dagger.

If you want an attack speed-based dekan, play dagger evolve.

Well just got my INT-Dekan to lvl 52^^

Dmg is medicore and not as Strong as it used to be. I posted in another thread about Dmg Value, some even say its bugged but i think its a problem with the Weapons and Stats. Like there is % melee on Zhen but there is no % Magic Attack. Or the Fact that a lvl 66 +10 has 511 Physical Dmg but only 365 Magic Dmg...so far only thing i rly like about the Int-Style is that you can literally heal your self for 50-75% of you Max hp every 12 Seconds.

@ OP

Dont aim for a Sepa-Build in lategame, its Dragonfrom all the way for Dekans and you cant use sepaskills in Evo nor can you activate Sep in Evo to make them work.
    Until lvl around 60-70 you can go Sepa-Build if you feel like it(personally i changed to Dragonform the moment i could, just because i dont wanna get used to stuff i wont use later anyway). Stat 1 str/2dex/1 vit or 2 Str/1 vit/1 dex and be a beast, well at least in pve, cant speak about pvp.
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-25-2017 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadMansEnd View Post
    Well just got my INT-Dekan to lvl 52^^

Dmg is medicore and not as Strong as it used to be. I posted in another thread about Dmg Value, some even say its bugged but i think its a problem with the Weapons and Stats. Like there is % melee on Zhen but there is no % Magic Attack. Or the Fact that a lvl 66 +10 has 511 Physical Dmg but only 365 Magic Dmg...so far only thing i rly like about the Int-Style is that you can literally heal your self for 50-75% of you Max hp every 12 Seconds.

@ OP

Dont aim for a Sepa-Build in lategame, its Dragonfrom all the way for Dekans and you cant use sepaskills in Evo nor can you activate Sep in Evo to make them work.
    Until lvl around 60-70 you can go Sepa-Build if you feel like it(personally i changed to Dragonform the moment i could, just because i dont wanna get used to stuff i wont use later anyway). Stat 1 str/2dex/1 vit or 2 Str/1 vit/1 dex and be a beast, well at least in pve, cant speak about pvp.
    Why can't we have more people like you who actually test things and speak up, kudos!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You need a lot of perseverance, or a main to boost your char, to get to 50 as an INT build. Most give up after first 10 lvls. I made mine till 2x, when I still only hit 4x dmg on breath I gave up and went str again.

Still interested in INT though, but considering the DEX issue - your dmg will be even lower compared to str and so will your survivability.

@Sniper

Im allways been the testing-guy making tons of Toons and Building Stuff xD dont know its the way i'am.

@EaglePhoenix

Yeah getting it to 50 was painful, even more than then str-dekan was and god know's i complained alot. I just hope it can convince me later same as STR-Dekan did xD
    I go with a 50/ 50 Int/VIT Build on my Dekan now(had pure int before 50 but that was insane xD), sofar i can go up vs all mobs on my lvl and around 60 without getting more than 45 dmg per hit.
    Atm the Survivability is the greates PLUS this INT-Dekan has, heals for 2.2k hp every 12 seconds so i basicly never need HP-Potions even Minor Dungeon first 3 stage i could survive without priest healing me(later ofc not archers are retarded xD). Just the mana-consumption is huge since you basicly rotate between skills of cooldown like Breath, Drake tail, Breath, Zhen Counter, Breath, Forfoot Swing(i go half vit so why not xD), Health Drain, Breath...and repeat if it isnt dead. But for most parts things are dead after Health Drain^^.

My hope is since all that stuff costs around 70-90 mana that if i get the HP+MP Absorbtion the costs in normal Pve will be nullified. Well i will surely post more in Forum if i get more lvl and stuff.

PS: How is your Def doing?
    Last edited by DeadMansEnd; 04-25-2017 at 04:45 AM.