+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Man motorcykles are for young stupid teens... that is a dangerous machine... you are old fart... just sit and play Rohan for your safety we all love you

Today i sent ticket to support if they can change my upgr zhen mele att to magic... they answered me to i can use exchange market ahahaha funny people ill change in dk i think to test it too I`m happy you have real life... keep going and good luck!
    What you mean, old fart D:

Hehe, thanks. I'm only doing the theory (and maybe practical exam) for now, but waiting with the actual bike till next year. I'm trying to avoid 27 CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I could point at hundreds of "over 40" guys going thru their midlife crisis riding Harleys of all shapes & sizes. They pass thru Renfrew Ontario every summer on July 1 weekend. They are one noisy bunch of old age hippies when you are trying to get some sleep at one of the 2 inns in that town at 3:00am in the morning...

Here's one from these "young stupid teens" that was parked at a local Tim Horton's in Renfrew while I was visiting.

I left my EXIF info intact for the curious
    Gotta admit the sound is nice :P but it's not my kind of bike. I'm boring, and thus practical. Need something that can handle the Belgian roads (read: potholes). So aiming more 'adventurous' or something along those lines.

Don't wanna hit too big for a first one without much experience (regardless of the mandatory 12hr MSF course).
    My aim is the Triumph Tiger Explorer 2016 - but since that's a €20k (=23k USD) bike I'm starting with lower lol (I already have a car >.>).

Guess for starters it's going to be the new Kawasaki Versys 650

It's only 8k and a coin for ABS and saddlebags, I can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by knuffl88 View Post
    I can give you one of the e. bedron sets if you want o: not the best for sure but at least something ^^
    To be honest, I have no idea what I have left xD
    So many servers with a multifold on inventories and characters where stuff can be hidden.
    Last two active chars were SushiFTW I think 1xx (who the fak stole my name?) and a guardian 82 or so (by lack of scout(weapon)) >.>

But that GRIND, lol.

Not sure what happened to Mischief and Mischievous - maybe those were on Isen, ugh.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 05-05-2016 at 02:36 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I can give you one of the e. bedron sets if you want o: not the best for sure but at least something ^^
    Hypothetically speaking, how many of these ehm spare parts do you have laying around exactly?

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

peagle doing the double post I see

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hypothetically speaking, how many of these ehm spare parts do you have laying around exactly?
    A full set e. bedron still. I used it on the second wiz (Idk why I have 2 actually) - but not rly needing it. Get on FB ^^

A full set e. bedron still. I used it on the second wiz (Idk why I have 2 actually) - but not rly needing it. Get on FB ^^
    sell on EM if you don't need it and you'll earn to get what you want if someone if you're lucky sell on EM the items you need
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    sell on EM if you don't need it and you'll earn to get what you want if someone if you're lucky sell on EM the items you need
    Popol, she's playing rohan since when you were still breastfeeding.

Come to think of it, one of the sets are probably mine - anyway. Since I had bedron, but not glacial (except for the helmet). Explains why she had 2 to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Popol, she's playing rohan since when you were still breastfeeding.

Come to think of it, one of the sets are probably mine - anyway. Since I had bedron, but not glacial (except for the helmet). Explains why she had 2 to begin with.
    not because she has 2 chars? kkkkk

and you cant judge lostghost for not playing as long as knuffles when you never actually played this game.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    not because she has 2 chars? kkkkk

and you cant judge lostghost for not playing as long as knuffles when you never actually played this game.
    Nope.
    Sue me.

I really had only one e.bedron set The other one was his, just used it because he didn't play.

@Karren
    I just found out that PA is not doable for me. It's either at 4am (when I'm sleeping) or 4pm (I'm at work). So not rly an option to farm it myself. Can they be sold on EM? I saw this on EM. It looks kinda overpriced though.

I really had only one e.bedron set The other one was his, just used it because he didn't play.

@Karren
    I just found out that PA is not doable for me. It's either at 4am (when I'm sleeping) or 4pm (I'm at work). So not rly an option to farm it myself. Can they be sold on EM? I saw this on EM. It looks kinda overpriced though.
    Try for max SD (18% Chest, 18% Leggings, 9% Shield), at least i am looking for 1k-1.1k HP >.>
    Reinforcement doesn't give much pdf so that is up to you

ohh and yes it is over priced
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!