+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Here i'm wondering

Sorry to bother once again, here i am just wondering, i got to level 82, at 90 i will wear the new pve rings that will keep me alive easier..
    I was able to farm through lots of soul of prides/time jewels/edoneh i sold for crone.. And i am working on a onyx while i'm wearing a refined edwin armor from level 1 which i got in borrow from Lais, now i've seen there are different kind of weapons, which one would suit more a vit defender?

Onyx Weapon HP % and Damage Drop
    Or Opaniel With Sockets? Also i've seen all of them with Melee, is there any HP % Opaniels i could use?

Thanks to everyone that can give me an answer, i've been looking for this question everywhere on google but i couldn't find any answer..

I wish you all a good day

Server : Isen
    Character : Vit Defender (Clint) 115 + (?)

The Wikia page hasnt been updated with all the content that has come from the last update we had so yeah you wont find any info about it.
    For a Vit defender go HP% you wont need melee because you barely do any damage at all. If you want try a full str melee mace if you want to deal damage + str accs. You wont deal a lot of damage but youll deal some of it if its for PvE.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The Wikia page hasnt been updated with all the content that has come from the last update we had so yeah you wont find any info about it.
    For a Vit defender go HP% you wont need melee because you barely do any damage at all. If you want try a full str melee mace if you want to deal damage + str accs. You wont deal a lot of damage but youll deal some of it if its for PvE.
    I've updated my guide as of today it's available again.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5Teol8NK0
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-11-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've updated my guide as of today it's available again.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5TeM9VGm8
    The link shown above here isn't viable.
    Regarding what stated above as well, i realized that.. However my question wasn't answered at all, Is there any opaniel that gives hp %?

Nah man there isn’t hp% on the mace. It comes with 45% melee on it.

So when putting a stone in the socket you can add an 45% melee stone to make it 90%. Or add an hp stone and have 45% melee and 45% hp. The only weapon that comes with hp on it with possible 90% hp (same idea 45 base+45 from stone) is zhen.

Don’t buy an Opa weapon for a vit defender it’s a waste. The hp is 45% and DD is 36
    A trans opaniel club is gonna cost you roughly 10,000 RP or $100 worth of RPs.
    Then if you aren’t lvl 115 you are gonna have to buy IPs from others to maintain the stones for the sockets. They last 3 days.

You can make an 80% HP onyx mace with over 50 DD on it for like half the price during forge event depending how lucky you are.

Consider yourself lucky with that and decent armor and good pt you should be ready to farm in mirror. You will have no killing power at all though... srsly you will be hitting the mobs for low hundreds.

If you wanna be a pro tank your gonna need an upg mace that has like 100% hp and 70 DD. GL

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoRenault View Post
    The link shown above here isn't viable.
    Regarding what stated above as well, i realized that.. However my question wasn't answered at all, Is there any opaniel that gives hp %?

My thread got deleted by some f*ck, I had to remake it, the link above should work…...
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-11-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post

My thread got deleted by some f*ck, I had to remake it, the link above should work…...
    I am so going to read all of it, thank you very much for that!
    Very kind

I am so going to read all of it, thank you very much for that!
    Very kind
    no problem, have fun
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    no problem, have fun
    So i did read everything of it, it was quite helpful but i don't know if it was me ( or my english )
    However i couldn't understand the "new" pet things, for me everything is new so..
    If you could explain further in how to obtain them, if they are permanent/etc.

I didn't quite get if Opaniel is also foundable with Health %

I didn't quite understand the Elemental thing, is a vit defender able to do such?

I'm 102 and i did not use any pouch, i've tried a lot of maps ( probably and surely not all of them )
    however i think i can "endure" with my edwin.. I'm trying to work with Ip to Onyx DEX Set Due of Vitality/All Status bonus and a Shield, while for the weapon i heard from Reborn there is no way to get maximum status, through the IP Ticket system so is best to farm them, where and which is the best spot to farm them or anyone at isen that can sell me would be great.
    What should i do with the 4 bilions i've been farming in these 10 days ( Almost )
    I was also able to get myself all buffs to 6, Eternal 7 Thanks to Grief of the forgotten quest and empowerer 7 thanks to the level 65 reward..
    All other skills are level 5, including defending nature which is going to be my next level 6, so the question is : Which is the best spot to farm Skill Enhancement Stones?

Sorry for this long question post but i sort of need help in order to proceed further at game and gain enough knowledge to help people myself..

So i did read everything of it, it was quite helpful but i don't know if it was me ( or my english )
    However i couldn't understand the "new" pet things, for me everything is new so..
    If you could explain further in how to obtain them, if they are permanent/etc.

I didn't quite get if Opaniel is also foundable with Health %

I didn't quite understand the Elemental thing, is a vit defender able to do such?

I'm 102 and i did not use any pouch, i've tried a lot of maps ( probably and surely not all of them )
    however i think i can "endure" with my edwin.. I'm trying to work with Ip to Onyx DEX Set Due of Vitality/All Status bonus and a Shield, while for the weapon i heard from Reborn there is no way to get maximum status, through the IP Ticket system so is best to farm them, where and which is the best spot to farm them or anyone at isen that can sell me would be great.
    What should i do with the 4 bilions i've been farming in these 10 days ( Almost )
    I was also able to get myself all buffs to 6, Eternal 7 Thanks to Grief of the forgotten quest and empowerer 7 thanks to the level 65 reward..
    All other skills are level 5, including defending nature which is going to be my next level 6, so the question is : Which is the best spot to farm Skill Enhancement Stones?

Sorry for this long question post but i sort of need help in order to proceed further at game and gain enough knowledge to help people myself..
    Your best bet as a vit defender is to get a Darkness Onyx Club which can have as much as 80%+ hp, each part having 20%+ (you'll need to forge it). The Opaniel club can only have about 45%, so that isn't an option. Parts of these can be farmed at the mirror dungeons (mines, cave, sunken, keura), but you have a catch22 here in that you'll need a good onyx gear or a solid party to farm there. Without Onyx armor and a weapon with high damage drop/hp absorb, mobs can easily hit 10k-20k per hit. Being in Isen without any upgrade weapons, I can only imagine how little hp you must have (despite being full vit). Because of this, my advice is to keep farming crone and see if you can get someone to sell you the parts you need.

The new pets require "Pet Adoption Tickets" and these also can only be farmed in the mirror dungeons I mentioned above. You will need 250 of them and they are a semi-rare drop (probably as rare as skill enhancement stones in other dungeons). This takes anywhere from a week to several months to farm depending on how your party is structured. They are permanent. You can view their stats in the post shannon made.

The elemental dungeon is a dungeon you can access from the crafting studio and it is available from lvl 90. At 90, you can enter the Minor Elemental Dungeon (of which there are 5 stages). At 115, you can enter the Intermediate Elemental Dungeon (10 stages). At 115+50, you can enter Superior Elemental Dungeon (15 stages - also timed). You can enter these dungeons once a day and they give quite good exp. They also drop personas (which you need for the PVE rings that you can get at the lobby of the dungeon), and starting from the Intermediate level, they drop proofs (which you need once you are lvl 115+50 for the 1k title). Minor is easy, but mobs in Inter will hit quite hard.

Orc Fortress imo is a great place to farm skill enhancement stones. There are tons of Orc Kings (lvl 50) there and they tend to drop option stones and ses. Just party a lvl 1 character and go ham. They respawn quite quickly too (a few hours) so you can do this run multiple times a day.
    Last edited by Reapmaster; 10-11-2018 at 08:11 PM.

I don’t carry grudges, I carry flowers to funerals.