+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It did, I'm a very happy person, I have a good laugh nearly every day.

Damage drop is CAPPED and not at 90%, caps are on all servers. Also there is something called Damage Drop Penetration which you can get up to 50% (also for both servers)

PS: 58% dd is max on a weapon on isen, 10% from 115+50 and another 20% from ur shield is also 88% (I mean according to you Jainus gets 90% dd). PVP defence is the same on both servers.

JAINUS SO BAD ALL UPG WEAPONS OMG BOEHOE MOMMY!
    Now if only there was an opaniel spirit stone with like 50-55% dd srsly.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    I stop opposing some janous zombies, is all I can say.
    Come come now, it was a legit question since you seem to have trouble with the difference between 70-80-90-110%. I mean I hope just for your sake, you're trolling lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Now if only there was an opaniel spirit stone with like 50-55% dd srsly.
    Your suggestion has been put in the suggestion box, please wait 1 year before this is applied in game
    I don't follow the meta, I create it.

-Verde-
    -Salve-

I mean, why shouldn't I put this here right.

Dragon for the win

PS: Just for you D4rius, it's all because of upgraded weapons (lol irl)

-Verde-
    -Salve-

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    The reason is probably the kind of class that your enemy plays, anyway I don't understand why him hits you only 16dmg...
    This is a enough proof that Guardian Class are Trash, I have a 16 char with all class and all of them is winner in there specialty what Guardian is special for anyway for to deal Damage ? if that what Guard special is then its biggest Jokes ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by VOLTORA View Post
    This is a enough proof that Guardian Class are Trash, I have a 16 char with all class and all of them is winner in there specialty what Guardian is special for anyway for to deal Damage ? if that what Guard special is then its biggest Jokes ever lol
    Aww you mad at guard too. Maybe I'm just OP and guard is actually fine

-Verde-
    -Salve-

For me he was using Dragon Sage ulti what give 1000% def or more if im not wrong, this what made Tayy damage be like nothing,well i dont think jainus is a fail but a upg server with no upg sale only some ppl have upg others abyss others indog gears and opainels that's make jainus not a fair server just who spend have upg the others just follow who have upg of course if u work hard you can get upg but tell me how long you play,when happened the last upg sale, jainus is better than isen in many things one is market in EM in seller kiosk isen is verry lake on this what make items overpriced well who have upg weap rule the server who dont have is just a bait... Well they fine with this if they still playing in jainus most of ppl just farm and do PA in both servers what make players feel bored most of the time...
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

Time to back to real subject of thread Salve vs Tayyar drama about jainus and isen for later lmfao
    Isen - Lais SweetBaby Carol

The problem is just rohan itself the game only has 2 states:

Broken as fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Weaksauce as fuuuuuuuu

And ill silence all haters right now: If you say anything about 2008 rohan where you had 12k hp with a lvl 3 bear ill shove my buffing staff up your rectum.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Let's go agains salve because we have the enough self steem to
    Jokes around, 16 dmg tho
    Yeah >:c i like tojas

Quote Originally Posted by LaisMoraes View Post
    For me he was using Dragon Sage ulti what give 1000% def or more if im not wrong, this what made Tayy damage be like nothing,well i dont think jainus is a fail but a upg server with no upg sale only some ppl have upg others abyss others indog gears and opainels that's make jainus not a fair server just who spend have upg the others just follow who have upg of course if u work hard you can get upg but tell me how long you play,when happened the last upg sale, jainus is better than isen in many things one is market in EM in seller kiosk isen is verry lake on this what make items overpriced well who have upg weap rule the server who dont have is just a bait... Well they fine with this if they still playing in jainus most of ppl just farm and do PA in both servers what make players feel bored most of the time...
    it's 200% defense but ok xD

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The problem is just rohan itself the game only has 2 states:

Broken as fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Weaksauce as fuuuuuuuu

And ill silence all haters right now: If you say anything about 2008 rohan where you had 12k hp with a lvl 3 bear ill shove my buffing staff up your rectum.
    You're sort of correct, it's not that some classes are absolutely ****, it's more like if you have OP pvp gear and 50% pen dd you RAPE everything. some classes rape more than others but in general OP gear + dd pen and you keeeeel ****. If you don't have that, well....sad life

PS:What if i have a buffing staff kink lmao wouldn't be much of a punishment.
    PPS: I really don't (just saying lmao)

Quote Originally Posted by Afraiks View Post
    Let's go agains salve because we have the enough self steem to
    Jokes around, 16 dmg tho
    I'm not sure, are you Tayyar? do you want to die again? I mean, I can make that happen if you wish. use ddpen stones this time so you don't deal 16 dmg por favor my little huevo.

-Verde-
    -Salve-