+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Title/Victory badge Sale!

Yo PWi, sell damn Titles again in the IM or sell Victory badges so the people who can't go PA can actually get better Titles... You already sold them once so why not another time?
    Stop making sales of items we don't care each weekend and sell what we're asking for!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Yo PWi, sell damn Titles again in the IM or sell Victory badges so the people who can't go PA can actually get better Titles... You already sold them once so why not another time?
    Stop making sales of items we don't care each weekend and sell what we're asking for!
    Nope isn't a good idea... that because the title and lvl gotta be the result acquired in time and only veterans may have these things to max.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Nope isn't a good idea... that because the title and lvl gotta be the result acquired in time and only veterans may have these things to max.
    I would agree with you if PWi wouldn't have sold them already, they have done it once now, so some people got benefit from it while others didn't, so let others get them as well now...

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    It was a benefit for those active then, like as other things like and UPG, before of merge feathers, the rates and so on....
    I was active, I just missed the sale cuz I couldn't access a PC! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...

I would agree with you if PWi wouldn't have sold them already, they have done it once now, so some people got benefit from it while others didn't, so let others get them as well now...
    It was a benefit for those active then, like as other things like and UPG, before of merge feathers, the rates and so on....

I was active, I just missed the sale cuz I couldn't access a PC! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...
    You was active but not in that time and you with others lost... as I said it was only for those active then...

the titles PLW sold weren't influenced by the Badge of Victory, so doesn't matter, the only way to get them is to do Survival Arena, Power Arena, Last Man Standing... and so on.
    (/retired)[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    the titles PLW sold weren't influenced by the Badge of Victory, so doesn't matter, the only way to get them is to do Survival Arena, Power Arena, Last Man Standing... and so on.
    they should give more than 1 victory badge per win then... one at a time is so fkin slow...

they should give more than 1 victory badge per win then... one at a time is so fkin slow...
    I'm of the same opinion with you at this point... they should give 2-3 badge per win.

looks like participation only...hahahaha