+ Reply to Thread

5k rps to the trash, everything failed with "event weekend"

I am writting because I can't understand how it works,
    I wanted to try to make an Opaniel armor set, however I couldn't even make one piece of Tali boots because EVERTHING FAILED, the best item that I made with 5k rps was a +6 chimera tasset (witch became to +0 again), but then fail fail fail, even with abradant and +6 reinforcement stones from Item Mall.
    After that i tried to reinforce my agi pendants but... from 0 to +5 failed and broken ( I thought it was safe to make it+5 but it still got broken).
    So I spent 5k rps on IM stones for nothing, everything broken and minus 2 AGI pendants.
    so how I am suppose to make my armor? now it's an obligation to buy them ready to use?

how many times I gotta say this reinforcement rate is based on reinforcement goal.

+12 is aprox 0.000005% chance doesnt matter how you do it your ring could be +11 and you use a +1 or your ring could be +6 and use a +6 same rate.

Rate increases are based on the base rate meaning that 0.0000005% barely moves when you add the 20% from deluxe abradant let alone from those events.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

'forget ARS, its bull**** after +4, better to use "+1 reinforcement ticket (max +12)" , it is 100% success.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    'forget ARS, its bull**** after +4, better to use "+1 reinforcement ticket (max +12)" , it is 100% success.
    Yes this is great advice, have you calculated the amount of +12 tickets he would need to make an opaniel set? Let me sum it up for you quickly:

Armour set has 5 parts chimera which all need to go up to +12, after which you reach tali+0 and you have to +12 that again to reach opaniels+0. Now I will assume this guy is only intrested in getting an opaniel set+0 (which he's probably not)
    You're saying you should+4 with abrant and use tickets for the rest, so that leaves you with 12-4 = 8 tickets for each armour part, this goes times 10 since there are 5 parts that need +12 twice. This would require 80 tickets +12.

The average cost of a ticket +12 is 2k ecash IF you can find people to sell them to you (cheap), if not it's probably more unless you farm 24/7 with 10 pcs timeboxes and even then getting 80 will take you a bloody long time. Anyway let's assume the scenario in which he buys them for 2k ecash each. That would be 160k ecash to reach opaniel set +0. Now let's compare that with the EM price for an opaniel set, which is roughly 50-60K ecash.

You still think he should ''just use tickets from+4'' lmfao

*2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maths*
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    Yes this is great advice, have you calculated the amount of +12 tickets he would need to make an opaniel set? Let me sum it up for you quickly:

Armour set has 5 parts chimera which all need to go up to +12, after which you reach tali+0 and you have to +12 that again to reach opaniels+0. Now I will assume this guy is only intrested in getting an opaniel set+0 (which he's probably not)
    You're saying you should+4 with abrant and use tickets for the rest, so that leaves you with 12-4 = 8 tickets for each armour part, this goes times 10 since there are 5 parts that need +12 twice. This would require 80 tickets +12.

The average cost of a ticket +12 is 2k ecash IF you can find people to sell them to you (cheap), if not it's probably more unless you farm 24/7 with 10 pcs timeboxes and even then getting 80 will take you a bloody long time. Anyway let's assume the scenario in which he buys them for 2k ecash each. That would be 160k ecash to reach opaniel set +0. Now let's compare that with the EM price for an opaniel set, which is roughly 50-60K ecash.

You still think he should ''just use tickets from+4'' lmfao

*2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maths*

first it just my opinion, i dont care what he will do , im not his father, i dont tell him what to do..

secondly thanks for taking time wrote that long essay, but i never directly tell him to make opa set using ticket, my comment was just emphasizing that using ars is not easy and ticket has better success rate(100% if he tried).
    and it maybe rude to say this, but he isn't smart, if he is, then he will not rage here because losing 5k rps for nothing. best advice for him is to learn the game first before trying to do thing he doesnt really know.

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    +6 is not hard to get you should be at least getting +6 before doing reinforcement tickets.

thanks for the advices guys, if I wrote here is because I wanted to know more about this, if it is normal or it isn't, if I spend rps in ARS or not isn't about being smart but
    I asked before about this and no1 answered in game and I wanted to "take advantage of the event". I read on other posts that making things+5 was something sure, however my pendands got broken.
    Otherwise, before I spent this, I thought the same that shannon11 said about the tickets, it would take me months to make a set, and I still need the guarder... it's something crazy, not all the players can be 24/7, that's why
    I thought spending rps on IM would be good but... what a big mistake, if u decide to spend rps on that u expect to get something...

Quote Originally Posted by jose42999 View Post
    thanks for the advices guys, if I wrote here is because I wanted to know more about this, if it is normal or it isn't, if I spend rps in ARS or not isn't about being smart but
    I asked before about this and no1 answered in game and I wanted to "take advantage of the event". I read on other posts that making things+5 was something sure, however my pendands got broken.
    Otherwise, before I spent this, I thought the same that shannon11 said about the tickets, it would take me months to make a set, and I still need the guarder... it's something crazy, not all the players can be 24/7, that's why
    I thought spending rps on IM would be good but... what a big mistake, if u decide to spend rps on that u expect to get something...
    didnt realize anybody was left who didnt understand the reinforcement system.