+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I actually know more about this game than 99% of the people you have met, will meet or yet even have to be born trolol. The fact that you think priest can heal in the new map is already hilarious since the cast time is long enough for mobs to wack you down. The only way you survive in the new map is due to the absorption stone on your guarder. As for vit pred/priest/def, it's the logical and most economic thing to do since they can survive 1 or 2 hits before temp/sage take the aggro and heal trap heals them back % wise healing so the more vit, the better the heal.

What noone seems to understand is that PDF & MDF still matter in this game, it's a stat that's forgotten because everyone only focuses on damage drop/HP/PVP def and so on. However with the 200% def ulti and 200% int = FLAT pdf/mdf on dragon sage, in combination with 45% pdf boost from emp, priest ulti and so on and so on you can reach over 100k PDF/MDF on your dragon sage. At this point it can tank mobs no problem. Since your Rumir/pred/priest/def do not deal damage but are vit/tank and support they will not take much mob aggro. Your templar and sage are your DPS of which you max out the gear of your sage which means you can reach up to 1 million melee on your sage and kill the mobs really quickly as single DPS in your party.
    It's simply 1 hypercarry sage with 5 supports that have the pure focus on the sustain of your party.

There is one person in this entire game who has this setup that I designed and it works PERFECTLY. I calculate everything through, I test everything and I know everything. So the only thing that's left for me to say to you is git schooled and git good or gtfo.

*drops mic*

"Haters gon' hate"
    "Everyday we vibin', MIC drop BAAM"!!

Sorry, can't help it ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v

Its all well and good to say if you build your party right then you won't have issues or something along those lines. And sure that would work in the "perfect" Rohan world but unless you have a very dedicated group of the same people OR your own army of chars with all the right gears, time and so on, what are the chances of being able to form such party everytime you want to farm these new maps? Not very likely. And with the sh1t stat rates on drops atm? You're going to be farming for 6 or longer months just to get new armors and by then new stuff will be out (knowing this company)...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Its all well and good to say if you build your party right then you won't have issues or something along those lines. And sure that would work in the "perfect" Rohan world but unless you have a very dedicated group of the same people OR your own army of chars with all the right gears, time and so on, what are the chances of being able to form such party everytime you want to farm these new maps? Not very likely. And with the sh1t stat rates on drops atm? You're going to be farming for 6 or longer months just to get new armors and by then new stuff will be out (knowing this company)...
    Yeah you are right the drops is very rare especially the max stat but can still farm 300-400 million in 10 hrs due to high value items dropped (abys weapon). That's why I suggested 3 predator in a party to kill fast and increase the efficiency of farming.
    I have 7 chars +50 and 2 of them have 1k title and I still have 1 set of proofs for 1 k title selling in EM. That's why I made 1 party character in my own to farm anytime I want without relying to other PPL.
    Last edited by dayday31416; 12-03-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    Omg this noob on about "ruler weapons" dude they are very rare on isen and they only last for 2 weeks, and then they gone they are NOT perm weapons and to top it off u can only stone them with the stones they give you, and hey noob its a matter of HP, we dont have 100-120% hp on weapons here in addition to our normal attack, on top of that our DD maxes out at 57% and that assumes you get MAX rolls on all 3 forges but to do max dd you need to lose the life saving leech, but then guarders oh wait for 95% of the ppl that dont have a trans Opa yet that only 5% not nearly enough to counter the damage these mobs give. the hurt 20-30k normals and 70k crits is enoguh to wipe any one out fast. now right now most of us have a lot of hp cus its nearing end of PA season and we have commander and supreme commander badges adding 100-200k hp but come dec 11 when that goes away most of the ppl here will drop below 100k hp and will get 1-2 shot. and vit pred vit priest are u mad? vit pred gonna do no damage so its useless except for trap, vit priest cant heal for **** so obligation only, vit def well yea that is a typical build but agian an emp pet. Temp only good if its REALLY Well geared, and your also talking about the pay to win aspect, not everyone can afford to spend $100's a month on lvl 7s and patterns and ****, so keep ur **** about Isen to yourself as u obviouly dont play here and have 0 idea on the actual state of play.
    He know how it works +10

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    He's not exaggerating on those stats on sage either. Even though I can't reach that 1mil melee yet XD
    You're on pendants, those don't work for sage/temp. You need chakras or even rulers +18 are better than pendants. that way you can reach 1 million+ melee

Quote Originally Posted by dayday31416 View Post
    I'm in Isen Server, but my own party (Predator, Rumir, Priest, Ranger, Guardian and Defender) managed to survive now in New Map maybe because my 4 chars are already Supreme Commander and can kill even the bosses in Trans Dungeon +50. In my own opinion the ideal party for New Map is 3 Predator, 1 Rumir, 1 Priest and 1 Ranger. I include ranger to increase the mobility of the Predator when they run from one mobs to another.
    Yea good luck with your farm party when PA reset, the only way to farm is the way I suggested, unless you want to depend on PA badge, spend insane amounts of money on gearing all chars with max gears and still die.

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post

"Haters gon' hate"
    "Everyday we vibin', MIC drop BAAM"!!

Sorry, can't help it ☆⌒(*^∇゜)v
    LOL

It's not supposed to be easy, these maps are the latest content that's added to rohan. There will not be any new armour/weapons for a LONG time. With time people will get better rings, gear, higher reinforcement lvl on everything and so on. This will make them able to farm in these new places. This content was never added to instantly make people able to solo in those maps but rather to progressively work towards challenging PVE.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 03:43 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

It's not supposed to be easy, these maps are the latest content that's added to rohan. There will not be any new armour/weapons for a LONG time. With time people will get better rings, gear, higher reinforcement lvl on everything and so on. This will make them able to farm in these new places. This content was never added to instantly make people able to solo in those maps but rather to progressively work towards challenging PVE.
    I never said nor suggested that it should be easy, but even with new content added, its still going to be unattainable for some players and even more so for Isen players, and to tell them to just sok it up or that their opinions don't matter is bs.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I never said nor suggested that it should be easy, but even with new content added, its still going to be unattainable for some players and even more so for Isen players, and to tell them to just sok it up or that their opinions don't matter is bs.
    it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. As the game progresses things will get easier and it will get more accessable for a multitude of players. It's the isen players on this forum that are a bunch of toxic and braindead monkeys and thus I **** on them and their server.

As for their opinion, sorry to tell you but you're wrong, their opinion doesn't really matter much, why you may ask? Their server is nearly abandoned, it's simply not worth($) the time to re-balance every update for the ISEN server. You saw what happened to Origin when it failed and the company demanded it a loss? it closed! ISEN players HATE upgraded weapons and HATE rpk so they do not want to merge with Jainus, meaning they remain a minority which doesn't get factored in by PWI. You either adapt and survive or you refuse and eventually, die.

This is fair? Well if you ask me, they stayed onboard a sinking ship and demand to go down with it, so everyone who's still playing at isen, refusing to merge, yea they kind of got what they asked for so I can't feel sorry for them. As for what PWI does, I would do exactly the same, it's in the best intrest of the company to invest time and thus money into servers that also generate money/profit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying isen will close, nor merge, I have no clue about that. I'm just explaining the how it works in the real world, if you deem it fair or unfair is entirely up to you.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 12-03-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. As the game progresses things will get easier and it will get more accessable for a multitude of players. It's the isen players on this forum that are a bunch of toxic and braindead monkeys and thus I **** on them and their server.

As for their opinion, sorry to tell you but you're wrong, their opinion doesn't really matter much, why you may ask? Their server is nearly abandoned, it's simply not worth($) the time to re-balance every update for the ISEN server. You saw what happened to Origin when it failed and the company demanded it a loss? it closed! ISEN players HATE upgraded weapons and HATE rpk so they do not want to merge with Jainus, meaning they remain a minority which doesn't get factored in by PWI. You either adapt and survive or you refuse and eventually, die.

This is fair? Well if you ask me, they stayed onboard a sinking ship and demand to go down with it, so everyone who's still playing at isen, refusing to merge, yea they kind of got what they asked for so I can't feel sorry for them. As for what PWI does, I would do exactly the same, it's in the best intrest of the company to invest time and thus money into servers that also generate money/profit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying isen will close, nor merge, I have no clue about that. I'm just explaining the how it works in the real world, if you deem it fair or unfair is entirely up to you.
    I love the way you say its all about janius, i agree jainus have 50 more active players then isen, i love the way how some ppl say that janius is a active server, its a ghost server just like isen

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    He's not exaggerating on those stats on sage either. Even though I can't reach that 1mil melee yet XD
    I love that dekan ^^ but we isen players dont have anything about this SS, the hp/mellee/pdf we never get it that high but still a nice ss for jainus players ^^

We Will Hunt You Down

"it shouldn't be available for all players, only the best of the best should be able to farm there. "

lol what kind of elitist bs is that? wow Flo. Tell me when do the little guys get a shot? They changed inter, they changed Mirrors, they added 2 new maps that regular players have difficulty playing on...when do the common folk get a dam break or a change. That's all coming, is it?

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest