+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry Soo Hackers again?

Game get a little alive around that upgrade weapons sale and hacking started again?
    In EM i see billion tons of Crystals Grade A, scrolls other items who get purchased and loaded again and again... This is Fcuking Impossible!!!
    How the hell you can make 10 000 grade crystals per day? I farm and kill bosses and cant make 500 lol at Ran server drop and forging rates are not soo good.
    Also Crones... i never saw soo much crones in all 5 years where i play that game lol... people buy stupid rings from me for 500 000 000 crones and Celestial teardrops for 10 000 000 for box... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

Commander
    hax cheat scam superduper
    Don't hate, friends.

lol... you realize ph ppl came here with bilions of crones from there rohan so that kinda clear the crone thing u can forge lewis dagger with crones and brake to obtain crystal a..

if u are farming the bosses I think you are talking about I can get 3k crystals an hour duoing. Solo is significantly less about 1200 crystals an hour and highly not recommended.

Best way to do it is to team with a friend and log 5 temps+1 def (one of the chars has to be 108 or lower) and split 50-50. Each boss dies in 2 minutes so 120 bosses an hour or an average of 7800 A crystals (after split its 3900). But if you dont know what im talking about...............nvm :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commander
    You're talking about the protectors of Silva who spawns each hours. #beentheredonethat

Also the PH came with billion crones yea. Fkin expensive SES @ 4bil on Jin...

brb hax cheat scam superduper
    Last edited by carnettsc; 11-29-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Yolo strellyshat you come to jin one dai to pvp ? Lolo

once merge done say bb to your server or hide at invasion lolo
    Don't hate, friends.

Protectors dont spawn every hour are you stupid?

and wtf is anyone gonna do in invasion route when the mobs are lvl 99 a7a

Need help? PM me

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Protectors dont spawn every hour are you stupid?

and wtf is anyone gonna do in invasion route when the mobs are lvl 99 a7a
    hiding from the zerggggg

and sorry i didn't mean protectors i meant you're farming tyrant each hour rite?
    Don't hate, friends.

if only u could farm tyrant every hour

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    In EM i see billion tons of Crystals Grade A, scrolls other items who get purchased and loaded again and again... This is Fcuking Impossible!!!
    How the hell you can make 10 000 grade crystals per day? I farm and kill bosses and cant make 500
    u new around here??? lol im glad no1 posted up how to get them easily. ive made almost 10k rps in a few days selling grade A crystals x 1250 anywhere from 700-900 rps.

and when brave DD stones go on sale im sure the price going to go even higher.