+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Scratch feud is a scam?

I hate beeing negative and stuff like this. I was stupid enough to think that you guys can provide any good service to make me pay you....I know nothing will change but.

Rage mode activated!

YOU GIVE ME REASONS TO BE NEGATIVE.

How can you scam us so hard ?

I just played that shi* game Scratch feud at the last entry with 5 coins Blazing Temple...

I just spent 5 coins ( 500 rp ) FOR A BLUE FOUNTAIN SCROLL MINOR ! WHAT?????????? WHY IS THAT EVEN A REWARD????? that **** is useless as fu** Rohanopoly has better rewards AND IT IS FREE !!!! THIS IS CALLED A SCAM. DONE BY THE OWNERS OF THIS GAME . Why did I just pay you ? for what ? since I can get better rewards from a free game.

I just payd you to give me nothing ? Is that how this game works ?

Why would someone buy anything from you ? YOU HAVE CRAP SERVICES..
    The only reason you guys are still alive it is probably because players like me that make the mistake to do 1 purchase and to see how much you suck..and then never pay again.

I was stupid -_-" let this be a lesson to me. You made this pay 2 win game because you know you won't last much longer.

I'm speaking to admins now....Have you been ingame recently ?
    EVERYWHERE YOU GO IT IS LIKE YOU CHECKED THE ( HIDE OTHER PLAYERS OPTION ) THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK...like your mail system. after so many years..

-_-" im done ...fu...and your game...

Ever play a scratch card before? you can win $4000 it says but you get a play again or you get $2 thats life.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

You don't understand how online games work then ..

If I pay for something they need to provide me with the service I payd for. They don't have any info about the possible rewards. They don't explain exactly how the game works just to let new players " explore " and fail in process .
    It is one thing to play a real life scratch card game...where it is real money in exchange for real items .
    And it is a totally different thing to pay with real money for something that is virtual.
    Long story short ....They should have better rewards for those games... I'm not asking for an epic armor or something...I'm just saying that a blue fountain mana is useless.

IT IS EVEN MINOR...THE LOWEST SCROLL OF THEM ALL... I mean...can a scroll be more useless than this ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayFB View Post
    I just payd you to give me nothing ? Is that how this game works ?
    Well yeah. Why do you think the game is so dead lol. You give them money in exchange for pixels that they can infinitely spawn with no production cost...yet they still feel the need to make paying customers walk away feeling like they got screwed lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Ever play a scratch card before? you can win $4000 it says but you get a play again or you get $2 thats life.
    Game parlor games having nothing to do with real life gambling. Real life all that money goes into a pool, and the state(or whoever is running it) is going to take a % of the total, and the rest redistributed amongst winning tickets. If they made every ticket win at least purchase value back it simply couldn't exist without going bankrupt. What do people win on here? Pixels they can spawn for free. Even if I "win" I gave them cash...they gave me free pixels.

I'm not saying every ticket should win super jackpot 830495830 rps worth of stuff...but they literally lose nothing by giving people a few alm scrolls or something they'll at least use as a "losing" ticket so they walk away with at least a little satisfaction for the money they spent instead of rage quitting they got something useless and stupid for their money.

Its the same as the forge rates on Jin. People don't mind spending a little money when they're walking away with some new toys to play with...but you spend money and get nothing useful out of it...that just leads to people rage quitting and not spending anymore. Prime example...this thread. If OP got something useful he'd probably have spent more money down the road...instead he rage quit. Great way to run a business huh?

Yep . I wanted to say exactly what Gadwin83 said..but forgot.

They lose nothing beeing a little more generous since they don't give money out of their wallets to give us items. Just write down a code and ta daa ! They lose nothing..they just win...well they would.. If they wouldn't be so bad at atracting new players or keeping old players around .

Banned

Awards Showcase

Wait a minute...you played Scratch Feud (5 Coins) Ran and Jin and obtained a Blue Fountain Scroll minor? That is an issue, as there are no minor scrolls in the Blazing Temple

Check my logs..I still have it in the item mall inventory...I even made a print
    Chek what ever you want...tell me what i can do to help you ..never do mistakes like this again ...because of this....me and my friends want to leave -_-" because we all invested money in this game...

And we don't like what we get in exchange..
    Last edited by GrayFB; 10-31-2014 at 12:21 PM.

And if that is really an error from your system ...I woul like to get a refund...If asking for my rp back is too much..at least give me back the coins ..so I can play other games -_-" . It seems only fair.