+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

so that's why :p

http://rohan.levelupgames.ph/main.ph...-announcement/

you might not want to have this update
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

hahaha another private server closed? Is that right?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    hahaha another private server closed? Is that right?
    Those are official servers, lol. Well, were.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Boom.

All that money the players invested in vanished instantly.

If playwith company actually would care about the game anymore, this would be a perfect time to get more people to this rohan if they would give free stuff for new players(like the event is already running) but those sh1ts aren't enough compared to the broken game (no clue if phrohan was more balanced)
    Last edited by Jester999; 11-03-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Playwith is already migrating Rohan PH players accounts and highest characters (along with the items it is wearing -- not in bags) to iRohan Ran or Jin (not Isen) for those players that requested migration.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    And then what...they get on Ran and don't have epics/upgrades so they'll quit, or they get on Jin and rates are so bad you can't even make any new gear so they'll quit.

Banned
    That Cute Info will soon wisit this forum lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    And then what...they get on Ran and don't have epics/upgrades so they'll quit, or they get on Jin and rates are so bad you can't even make any new gear so they'll quit.
    Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. I know that hacking was pretty rampant on Rohan ph just from talking to a lot of the guys that left there that actually hacked it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    ^This.
    Well I would say jin is to dead or the worst choice they could make, isen rates are super bad & they have to waste $$ to play.
    And on none of the server's they got decent beginner equip(for those who starts all over again on isen for example). So they quit or they just jump into a pserver

@mark
    Do you actually think they are able to manage that? I mean how does it will go like an transfer? Doubt they are able to and what about the items they got, I mean did they had insane rates so they come along with +18 sh1ts or kind of weapons we don't got here/other stats on it or w.e. ...guess there are to many open questions to make it clear.
    Last edited by Jester999; 11-03-2014 at 03:46 PM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot