+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I dont joke when it comes to influencing the GMs yeah just go let adam help you np np

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    I dont joke when it comes to influencing the GMs yeah just go let adam help you np np
    Well, I don't lke to make trouble or rock the bout, but this person just ain't right and you talk to him, he's driving me freaking mad.

"Delete the ticket and I will trade it back" If you send the ticket, I will delete the weapon" I mean, come on...... Grrr............. On and on and on.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShriker View Post
    Well, I don't lke to make trouble or rock the bout, but this person just ain't right and you talk to him, he's driving me freaking mad.

"Delete the ticket and I will trade it back" If you send the ticket, I will delete the weapon" I mean, come on...... Grrr............. On and on and on.
    Take a snapshot and send ticket with IG conversations.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post

I will PM KnightDreams as you suggest in the game, will see what happens. For some reason, I am not sure this will resolt in anything other then letting people know this jerk is in the game. But hey, anything is better then nothing.

This issue has been resolved thanks to the GM's of this game.

Atzigan - I can't thank you enough for your time in this investigation..... I know you bust your but in helping this game as well as others when you can, you may or may not heard this before, but you need a raise or perhaps heavy patting on your back for your service in this matter.

I hope your reading this Atzigan.

Thanks again.