+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's talk about tutorial in rohan origem

You are an old player, you know much about rohan. You can do tutorials, useful to help beginners Title tutorials, quest, dungeon, crafiting, forja,these useful things? A simple search in any ex google browser, find few tutorials on rohan, if it had more content about rohan, I think it would bring more players.

There's a rohan wikia with quite extensive information about rohan
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Rohan: Origin has not even been around for a month. Hell as of not it is not even out of BETA testing. That is nowhere near long enough for people to make tutorials about it because all the players here are still trying to figure it out. It is NOT Rohan: Blood Feud and there are some huges differences between them.

AND with PlayWith Interactive's history of deleting historical forums and posts, nobody wants to waste time writing them, only to have the powers that be delete them.

Give it some tome for people to find out what works and what doesn't here before demanding tutorials. Until then play the game and figure stuff out for yourself (like everyone else). Who knows you might be the one that knows it all and you can write up your own tutorials.

There is a rohan wiki out there that you can read. It is focused on Rohan BF and will not map well to this version, but do feel free to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Rohan: Origin has not even been around for a month. Hell as of not it is not even out of BETA testing. That is nowhere near long enough for people to make tutorials about it because all the players here are still trying to figure it out. It is NOT Rohan: Blood Feud and there are some huges differences between them.

AND with PlayWith Interactive's history of deleting historical forums and posts, nobody wants to waste time writing them, only to have the powers that be delete them.

Give it some tome for people to find out what works and what doesn't here before demanding tutorials. Until then play the game and figure stuff out for yourself (like everyone else). Who knows you might be the one that knows it all and you can write up your own tutorials.

There is a rohan wiki out there that you can read. It is focused on Rohan BF and will not map well to this version, but do feel free to check that out.
    I already figured it out. Waste of time.

Real life much better than a MMO.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post

Kind of grand of you to write that on a forum, effectively wasting your 'much better RL' whilst doing so.
    For real.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StilgarTheFremen View Post

Says the Ambassador to France! roflmao

But no the only waste of time was your response to my post

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    There's a rohan wikia with quite extensive information about rohan

Too bad, only text, no image, too bad to understand

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronbr View Post
    Too bad, only text, no image, too bad to understand
    What, are you expecting movies and pictures for those that can't read English? Maybe back in 2010 folks cared enough about the game to have done that, but nobody cares enough about this game any more to make them.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Doing the tutorial takes time and mental strain, and physical hahaha, I think like people who waste time doing tutorials, then delete them, without any reason?

I lost many hours on the forum today, bye nigga !!