Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'd like to share my experience with this company.

Good morning everyone, this is QuadraProtect (Also known as Grandpa, due of my age )

I'd like to share what I've been experiencing in the past month and hopefully with my English everything will be understandable to you..
    If something is impossible to be comprehended please to not hesitate to ask me further details regarding the matter..

So i'd like to start from the Bottom, as you all know I joined the game after the event of Christhmas.

I was wearing a fro and went full vitality, along lvling I met some very friendly people that I started to party with, which led me into joining Enigma at 33 Level.

Everything went smoothly, Iskandariah taught me how to forge and refine, I was taught how to skill properly myself and I forged my first weapon farming in upper for a month with Erdi and some others guy.
    During the time being we we're pked a lot. (Such is part of game however, so I am not here to whine nor complain about that ).

So, after gathering parts for my Glacial Club (Health parts)
    I managed to forge my Club (63% Health 3/3 % Absorption and 25% Damage Drop ) The option came from the blue ones, so I can't really complain for the result.

By time being I managed to get lucky with boxes and gear myself faster than expected.

At some point of the game during March (Where I became level 115+7 )
    I decided to swap STR and purchase some RPs, through trades I had bought a upg bow 1.0 and trades upon trades I managed to get most of my items and became a proper Defender, a factor by using $ mixed with great grinding and trades marketing ( In real life I craft Crocodile Leather Shoes ) Which gave me a good leading of marketing for the game itself as well.

Then the decay happened.

At some point of the game I had everything someone would ever ask for.

Upg Mace, Good Armor, Beast Rings, Beast Eye/Ear.
    Lot of Crone which I gave to Noita ( Our Guild Master in order to trade for her STR Onyx Set which had amazing status )
    Imagine all that happening in less than a year, it really led me to a huge joy.

Days later I got to +8, that's where the nightmare began.

Nightmare time :

Upon Logging some of my items were gone missing, in order to be safe for the others even after changing my password, I gave my items to a friend I really worshipped and had much faith in.

Sent a ticket of the issue and the items were missing more, day after day until I had my account suspended in order to GM's to investigate the issue..

The Result :

Upon they're decision of suspending me all my items were taken from my friends. By hearing friends in discord and Whats App, I've found out that also friends of mine got hacked and got stolen of every items in their possession's.
    Some items were sold into Exchange Market like to Erdi (Feathers + 18 x4)
    Through my account, Which later on she found disappearing from her account and led her to submit a ticket to GM's in order to retriew the RPs she spent for the items stated above.
    She wasn't heard at all that she had to take the case into a paypal matter, which forced the company to fulfill her restoration.

My friends were completely restored, while for me?

My Unlucky Month :
    I was restored only partially although all items were taken along the whole server, I still lack my mace, my monkey and 10 billion crone I gave to Noita.
    Overall she lost the Armor and I lost the crone.

I was a lot focused on playing Rohan the past month because yesterday night I had a Surgery to my Hearth to fix one of my vein and put a peacemaker into my heart.

This led to further complications and stress, the GM's were really unreliable to help and they are still taking they're times to restore my items, a month and 10 days after they are still replying to me every 15 Days, Yes!! I only had 3 replies from them so far, which really made me upset of the issue..

I'm here to ask sincerely any advice in order to make them hussle a little the case.

I'm back to the game without a weapon, i'm back with less than 50% of my items and 100% of the crone I had.

The company really lost a guy that could have charged more than thousand's of dollars to they're game only because they didn't care at all for my issue.

If required I will post below the screenshots of my chat with GM's.

This experience really led me to depression and I still am.

I don't know what to do, please to tell me what I should really do, in the hope also another GM else than Micaa/Mica read the chat and start to do something real for my issue, i'm starting to think to take issue into a case with my lawyer, I already spoke to him with him regarding the issue.

Sending my best regards, you all can find me in game when doctors are not giving me my pills or that i'm sleeping!
    The Grandpa Everyone Wants, That Only Enigma Has!

Did you share your account with friends? If so, did one of the people you shared it with ''hack'' you and took your items?
    it's either that or you filled out a keylogger/share your password, because Brute-forcing passwords is (nearly) impossible and your passwords are encrypted on the server, even the GMs can't see them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    Did you share your account with friends? If so, did one of the people you shared it with ''hack'' you and took your items?
    it's either that or you filled out a keylogger/share your password, because Brute-forcing passwords is (nearly) impossible and your passwords are encrypted on the server, even the GMs can't see them.
    Hello Fox!!
    It's good to read of you again!!
    I absolutely never shared my account, the whole Enigma thought of the keylogger thing as well, so I called an IT for the matter and found no issue regarding what you wrote above in here.

Hope to read further from you I send my regards.

Hello

If you haven't shared your account there might be something I can do (Don't get your hopes up though I can't promise anything). Can you please provide me with your Ticket ID: (the Nr. that's provided in the title of your ticket/email).

As for keyloggers, they don't necessarily have to be installed on your computer, it would simply be a copied & fake version of the rohan login site, which, when used, sends your details to the ''hackers'' email adress after redirecting you to the real site, in which you then login no problem. I have however not seen those for awhile.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Hello

If you haven't shared your account there might be something I can do (Don't get your hopes up though I can't promise anything). Can you please provide me with your Ticket ID: (the Nr. that's provided in the title of your ticket/email).

As for keyloggers, they don't necessarily have to be installed on your computer, it would simply be a copied & fake version of the rohan login site, which, when used, sends your details to the ''hackers'' email adress after redirecting you to the real site, in which you then login no problem. I have however not seen those for awhile.
    Hello Arctic, I really do hope this is the ticket you requested above here.
    View Ticket: #305258
    Regards

Hello

Regarding the website, I always wrote myself www.playrohan.com
    After registration so I don't think I have logged into a fake website, however my computer knowledge isn't very good.
    So I'm aware that could have been happened to.
    No idea for real what exactly happened, no one does.
    Neither GM's I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    Hello Arctic, I really do hope this is the ticket you requested above here.
    View Ticket: #305258
    Regards
    I will let you know, don't expect any fast replies and don't wait for it. Everything in this game progresses slowely.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraMagic View Post
    Regarding the website, I always wrote myself www.playrohan.com
    After registration so I don't think I have logged into a fake website, however my computer knowledge isn't very good.
    So I'm aware that could have been happened to.
    No idea for real what exactly happened, no one does.
    Neither GM's I suppose.
    GM's can check the login IP's, they should be able to verify if there's a hacker going through many accounts. However it's possible to use VPN's and mask your IP so this system isn't waterproof. It seems you have done what's possible to prevent this from happening again.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Hello Arctic, once again i'd like to repeat myself and warn you that I've been waiting for a month and 10 days for a proper reply from GM's.
    I believe that patience gets to break after that amount of time along with the trust I had for this company, one simply cannot wait for so long for a refund or restoration.

I've done everything in my hands in order to prevent further hacks, even costed me over 300$ to call the IT and check up every single computer in my office I logged Rohan with.
    Noone of my employees plays Rohan, nor know the game at all.
    Noone of them knew my password, no one of them had access to my personal office.

Only the cleaner had access to my office, which is 82 years old and has never touched a computer in his whole life, nor to mention that he began to go blind 2 years ago.

I believe at this point they should really come straight to me and tell exactly what are they going to do regarding my issue with they're company.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience Quad, hopefully they investigate more and check IPs. Like arctic said hacking it I think is too difficult, most likely you were scammed or tricked in a way that you are not aware of, by a fishing link or a friend. You said you had a few guild members lose things too, maybe there are links being posted in your group chat that are not what they seem. Or it is possible you have been scammed so well you don't realize how.

I'll share a story about how I got scammed so well I just thought the game bugged or something.

I was trading many of the most expensive items in the game to my alt. UPG, Abso set +18, Verdicts Set,Trans Opa Set, Guarder, and a Pet
    Something went wrong with the trade, I thought at first I didn't receive because inventory was too full. But then when I checked back on original character the items were not there either. So here I am with no items that I just traded to my alt. When I checked system window from my main it said trade completed. All my **** is gone and that's thousands of dollars.

I was dumbfounded and livid that this game was so buggy that all my items disappear in a trade like that!! or so I thought... I immediately wrote a ticket explaining this. I was really lucky that the GMs helped me out bc when they investigated they notice something in system window that I didn't.

I thought I traded to my alt but really I traded a scammer with the exact same name, but a "0" instead of an "O".
    I was tricked so badly I didn't even have a clue I was scammed, and I seriously just thought the trade was bugged or something.
    I know you guys think I must be a dumbass to fall for this but, really I am just so used to trading equipment back and forth quickly btwn alts.. and I had 3 windows open on each pc for PA, so I had a lot going on at once and just wasn't paying attention.

anyways I'm really thankful the GMs helped me with my case, and im not trying to rub it in to you I also hope that they will help you, I am only sharing this so people will know my story and maybe can try to avoid scammers like that. Stay safe guys, even if you think your trading with your own alts, take the time and pay attention!!!

So my point is that there are scammers everywhere, don't trust anyone with items or account info, and some of these scammers are using tactics that you might not have even realized up to this point, a lot of them are repeatably banned from many servers here and/or rohan SEA, and pservers. They move from one to the next real quick and have been scamming a long time and thought of all kinds of ways. They make money like this, its possible that this scammer made money from my trade even though in the end I got my items back. If it takes the GMs 2 or 3 days to restore my items, that gave him time to advertise my items for RMT. It's possible he sold some and now even though its returned to me. Whomever bought from him got screwed out of money. This is why these scammers make new accounts after ban and scam over and over, they can make money off of it even if the items get taken from them. They have experience and have perfected the art of scamming. So I guess this can also be a warning that if you come across a RMT offer that is too good to be true, it most likely is!

If the GMs didn't notice that small detail of "0" being an "O" I would be screwed, and I never would have figured it out on my own.

In the end all my items were returned in a few days, sorry to hear its been a long process for you, GL to you Quad.
    Last edited by Legault1; 05-03-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legault1 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience Quad, hopefully they investigate more and check IPs. Like arctic said hacking it I think is too difficult, most likely you were scammed or tricked in a way that you are not aware of, by a fishing link or a friend. You said you had a few guild members lose things too, maybe there are links being posted in your group chat that are not what they seem. Or it is possible you have been scammed so well you don't realize how.

I'll share a story about how I got scammed so well I just thought the game bugged or something.

I was trading many of the most expensive items in the game to my alt. UPG, Abso set +18, Verdicts Set,Trans Opa Set, Guarder, and a Pet
    Something went wrong with the trade, I thought at first I didn't receive because inventory was too full. But then when I checked back on original character the items were not there either. So here I am with no items that I just traded to my alt. When I checked system window from my main it said trade completed. All my **** is gone and that's thousands of dollars.

I was dumbfounded and livid that this game was so buggy that all my items disappear in a trade like that!! or so I thought... I immediately wrote a ticket explaining this. I was really lucky that the GMs helped me out bc when they investigated they notice something in system window that I didn't.

I thought I traded to my alt but really I traded a scammer with the exact same name, but a "0" instead of an "O".
    I was tricked so badly I didn't even have a clue I was scammed, and I seriously just thought the trade was bugged or something.
    I know you guys think I must be a dumbass to fall for this but, really I am just so used to trading equipment back and forth quickly btwn alts.. and I had 3 windows open on each pc for PA, so I had a lot going on at once and just wasn't paying attention.

anyways I'm really thankful the GMs helped me with my case, and im not trying to rub it in to you I also hope that they will help you, I am only sharing this so people will know my story and maybe can try to avoid scammers like that. Stay safe guys, even if you think your trading with your own alts, take the time and pay attention!!!

So my point is that there are scammers everywhere, don't trust anyone with items or account info, and some of these scammers are using tactics that you might not have even realized up to this point, a lot of them are repeatably banned from many servers here and/or rohan SEA, and pservers. They move from one to the next real quick and have been scamming a long time and thought of all kinds of ways. They make money like this, its possible that this scammer made money from my trade even though in the end I got my items back. If it takes the GMs 2 or 3 days to restore my items, that gave him time to advertise my items for RMT. It's possible he sold some and now even though its returned to me. Whomever bought from him got screwed out of money. This is why these scammers make new accounts after ban and scam over and over, they can make money off of it even if the items get taken from them. They have experience and have perfected the art of scamming. So I guess this can also be a warning that if you come across a RMT offer that is too good to be true, it most likely is!

If the GMs didn't notice that small detail of "0" being an "O" I would be screwed, and I never would have figured it out on my own.

In the end all my items were returned in a few days, sorry to hear its been a long process for you, GL to you Quad.
    Hello Legault!!!
    I thank you very much for sharing your own experience with the company, it seems they were very kind and fast to you.
    Only took them 3 days wow!!
    Perhaps something fishy is behind mine, which I seriously don't know what could possibly be..

You might be right and I might have be frauded in some other way I haven't realized at all, although I shared the whole thing with my guild, no one has a clue regarding the matter!!

Hoping it won't happen to you again I send you my regards!!

With Love Quadra.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast