+ Reply to Thread

What to do alone from start?

Hi! Since I decided to play rohan just for fun, since getting somewhere is impossibile, I want to ask few questions that may help me! I'm playing half elf now-> future scout. I always wanted to play one so I'm now 24 lv tho.
    1. Should I just continue doing quests and killing monsters? I wish I had all those aoe's from scout class but I have to wait. Hope I can reach that lvl..
    2. Is there any event or smth to get free stuff like equipment? I haven't been playing for a very long time, so i'm not sure what I should do or what I can get for free... ( along that p2w ).
    Well that's it for now I think.. I'll accept any helpful advices!thanks

Would also suggest register in the Party Matching and wait to be invited while you kill mobs, you'll get more xp in party. Compared to a ~year ago they have greatly reduced the stuff you can get from events, but the Christmas events are worth checking - talk to the npc Jinny in crafting studio and check more info from events forum: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    You better get your friends to play the more the merrier haha.

1. Quest and killing monster are important.. but I think if your goal is just to level focus in grinding. Quests helps you earn Crones and stuff.
    2. Rohan also have daily event.. check the schedule here: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/calendar.php
    Sadly my stuff and lvl aren't good enough for those daily events, but thanks!! Where I should spent crones? I can sell XMas letter 5m/ea but that's probably still not good!

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Would also suggest register in the Party Matching and wait to be invited while you kill mobs, you'll get more xp in party. Compared to a ~year ago they have greatly reduced the stuff you can get from events, but the Christmas events are worth checking - talk to the npc Jinny in crafting studio and check more info from events forum: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68
    Thanks, I checked it, but well.. 25x all for costume is laughable for me now, since I got 7 today...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexie33 View Post
    Thanks, I checked it, but well.. 25x all for costume is laughable for me now, since I got 7 today...
    According to http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26543 the snowball event can get you some talisman, enhancement abradant and other stuff.

Dont do quests just kill mobs.

1-50: Salamanders/Orcs in r3 (silence im no peasant go back to ahkma cave)
    50-80: Upper right side
    80-115: Rohanelia
    115-87654654: mirror sunken garbage that godlyke is doing now.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Play full str defender fok that scout lol lvl 24.... lol you have your first weapon make crones and buy mele stone or just learn how to craft stones for your first weapon it have 2 sockets...
    you dont need good gear before lvl 60.At lvl 50 you have exp pouch at craft studio that item will exp you to lvl 60 so you can open all your skills... but for good scout you need great gear... play evry day elemental dungeon with few chars and get twins your tipe of build... free items... from quests 300 dex 300 vit like rings... i think is enough lol but with half elf you have no chance to play nude in elements.... sorry i wanna play int dhan too but that is the game wrong class or wrong build and you are down...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Scouts are fun.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

According to http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26543 the snowball event can get you some talisman, enhancement abradant and other stuff.
    Thanks, I'll try it! Hope I can get enough snowflakes :P

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dont do quests just kill mobs.

1-50: Salamanders/Orcs in r3 (silence im no peasant go back to ahkma cave)
    50-80: Upper right side
    80-115: Rohanelia
    115-87654654: mirror sunken garbage that godlyke is doing now.
    I don't think I will get to those lvl that fast So should I stick in akhma now? (30) and later go to r3?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Play full str defender fok that scout lol lvl 24.... lol you have your first weapon make crones and buy mele stone or just learn how to craft stones for your first weapon it have 2 sockets...
    you dont need good gear before lvl 60.At lvl 50 you have exp pouch at craft studio that item will exp you to lvl 60 so you can open all your skills... but for good scout you need great gear... play evry day elemental dungeon with few chars and get twins your tipe of build... free items... from quests 300 dex 300 vit like rings... i think is enough lol but with half elf you have no chance to play nude in elements.... sorry i wanna play int dhan too but that is the game wrong class or wrong build and you are down...
    Stop being sarcastic my friend. I said I will play for fun, since I know I won't get anywhere even If I play seriously :P I just want to ask about that 50->60 lv thing. It is true?

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    It is his decision haha.. choose what you want every class has their benefits
    Yeah, like I said I won't get anywhere anyways. Finding a guild which may help me, even with advices what to do is hard...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Just save most of your SP for your AOE skills as a scout

ie.: 5 frozen, then 1's till dex buff 5, dex/crit buff 5 and rest into your last skill (double strike). I like to have a point into bleed a s well.

Of course, there are many usefull (pvp) skills in your first tree - but they're no priority. You can put some points in them here and there but not too many.
    After 50, invest points into AOE's and sharp melee (or whatever its skill name now).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Scouts are fun indeed but not the easiest character to start with, get your lvl up reward quests from the bindstone NPC in Gathering hall( Every 10 lvls starting at 20, ending at 50) and another NPC at your homtown (Kai'Non/Half Elf Town) Bindstone (every 5 lvls) starts at lvl 5 ends at 50. after that you get rewards from the limestone foothill npc starting at lvl 55 and ending at lvl 115.

Read my thread for returning/new players which gives information about these things as well...

If you succeed in making a good amount of money at all, buy earth and water twins (300 vit and 300 dex and 2400 hp from both). And get a bow with hp/mp absorption so you'll heal while you hit mobs, this is good at any lvl but a must once you have your AOE's.

And don't go R3 the mobs are lvl 95-100 there, you'll defenitely get more xp when you grind at akmah/roha/spire/R1/Nightmare castle with mobs ranging from lvl 2x (akmah) to 5x (nightmare castle(no rpkers), Spire, Roha) and 6x in R1

Sell snowflakes, letters etc. to make some crones during the x-mass event.

Last but not least, get your daily login rewards every day and also make sure you enter the lotto every day(requires 1 hour of being online), I'd you'd win a feather or something there you could sell it for 2-3k rps and buy your twins and a nice bow/armour.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h