+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Omg exchange messaging doesnt work out for me........

This has been an ongoing issue with the exchange market, Everytime i receive a message and try to reply to it, i get a visual basic error. Idk why i do , but i do, on the ijji site. Ive tested messaging with various computers and various browsers on various accounts but still the same error. In the clip (http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/p...7/Capture2.png) u can see im entering a reply message to a possible buyer... in clip (http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/p...07/Capture.png) after i hit send, this is wat i get: a vb error... its so annying , i have missed so many possible trades and buys because of this stupid problem... this has been an ongoing issue since a year ago..... , now the funny thing is , on my playrohan account i can message people perfectly without error ... why is this so? pls get back to me , i have 3 people trying to get in contact with me via Exchange market!!!!!!

maybe try the www.playrohan.com site instead of the Ijji site?
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

Have you tried a different browser, depending on what one I'm using I get errors.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

yes i have tried opera , ie 7,8,9 , google chrome , firefox, this is insane lol! i went downstairs to my desktop , still error, i went to the libray, still error, i tried dif accounts lol, still error, this is crazy. i dont know wat to do. i cant be successful in em , if i cant reply to godly deals..... and i cant use playrohan website cause thats for playrohan accounts, i dont have a playrohan account, mine is ijji.

Cant you use your ijji account to log in playrohan lol? didn't knew that.. file in a ticket and send it to YNK maybe they can help you further. As for your deals, i think it might have to wait since you cant do anything else as far as i know.
    Character: xDownfall Lvl 93 Dex Guard - selling
    Guild: None

A hero of war is that what they see
    Just medals and scars, so damn proud of me
    And I brought home that flag, now it gathers dust
    But it's a flag that I love, it's the only flag I trust
    ~ Hero of war - Rise Against ~

Hapend to me on my Ijji account. works on the Rohan account for me o.o
    Molly ~ 1xx Templar, Priest & Ranger; Retired.

Ok guys i had sent it in a ticket like 2 days ago, they responded, after showing them like 10 pics of evidence that none of my browsers are working, they sent in a report to the web developers, so im guessing this is a bigger issue, not with me but with the website .. im awaiting a reply soon, ill give u guys details once i get a response and hopefully this will help others with similar issues, tnx