+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation i have questions

1. this is most important - when i level-up and distribute my stat points, sometimes in the end i get 5 instead of 4. i noticed this on my 2 dhans but i wasn't sure and now i made an archer and i only invest points into dexterity nothing else. i look at dexterity value before assigning points, then i look in the end - sometimes it's 5 bigger, sometimes 4. maybe this is because i'm from romania and there's long distance to US servers which means lag? i don't know how to check ping to server but when i was playing conquer online on US servers too, i got 0.7 seconds lag. then when i moved to europe servers, 0.1 ~ 03. i think this is terrible bug because people could make clientless hack in order to give themselves more stat points than they deserve. or maybe it could also work with a simple restat idk. maybe even skill points could be exploited as well. i don't want to help people hack and exploit - i never used cheats in online games.

2. in crafting studio there's NPC Talgath IP mall merchant. IP means instant points yes? how do i get those IPs.

3. how does dexterity counter agility - what's the math behind it. i have about 80 dex on both my str and agi dhans (levels 32) and when i'm fighting agi dhans it's lot of misses.

4. someone on forum said that katar mastery works with daggers but doesn't apply to katar weapons? o.O it's a buff skill from predator / avenger i mean dhans. is it true?

5. i bought the 54 slot treasury bag long ago but i need more space to deposit items. can i use the exchange inventory? is there a time limit before items in it will disappear?

6. what is each stat's point limit? i saw a video on youtube from years ago with a dhan who had exactly 500 agility. so that's the limit? 500? it can't be

7. i heard about "twin gems"? that they can be combined somehow and they give 300 stat points? i saw someone selling wind (agility) twin gems in a kiosk for 45 mil but i also saw another noop selling for 450 mil.

8. when i finish tutorial it said that if i try to forge more armors from a set at once and it succeeds, then they'll get better stats than forging armor pieces alone. if it fails, then all items are gone. "post-forging effects" i think that's how it was called. i did that and saw nothing interesting in my armors. do i have to make a full set at once? all helmet, gauntlets, boots, tasset and chest armor?

9. i had a power tiger pet and a brave dragon. the tiger gave only 1% crit at lvl 1 and iirc 5% crit damage resist. but the brave dragon was even worse - it only delivered the damage equal to 1 of my attacks in 7-10 normal attacks of mine. so now i use a soft kahto for 10% mobility but in pet's description it says that i can't have a kahto summoned while i'm mounted? it works and the mobility stacks with the 15 days horse but i didn't buy a permanent horse since i don't need one yet. so permanent horse will not work with kahto or what. i really don't understand
    Last edited by gunwind; 05-14-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    1. this is most important - when i level-up and distribute my stat points, sometimes in the end i get 5 instead of 4. i noticed this on my 2 dhans but i wasn't sure and now i made an archer and i only invest points into dexterity nothing else. i look at dexterity value before assigning points, then i look in the end - sometimes it's 5 bigger, sometimes 4. maybe this is because i'm from romania and there's long distance to US servers which means lag? i don't know how to check ping to server but when i was playing conquer online on US servers too, i got 0.7 seconds lag. then when i moved to europe servers, 0.1 ~ 03. i think this is terrible bug because people could make clientless hack in order to give themselves more stat points than they deserve. or maybe it could also work with a simple restat idk. maybe even skill points could be exploited as well. i don't want to help people hack and exploit - i never used cheats in online games.
    I've personally never seen Rohan award more than 4 points between 1-50. Ever. Some stats can go up all by themselves as you level without adding points.
    Sometimes as you equip items and gear stats will go up as well - but those you know about.

4. someone on forum said that katar mastery works with daggers but doesn't apply to katar weapons? o.O it's a buff skill from predator / avenger i mean dhans. is it true?
    Not sure who told you that. Katar mastery ONLY works with katars and NOT with daggers. IIRC guardian sword mastery would work with daggers, but now that it is self buff only you won't see it on a dhan.

5. i bought the 54 slot treasury bag long ago but i need more space to deposit items. can i use the exchange inventory? is there a time limit before items in it will disappear?
    I have stored stuff in the exhange inventory (send stuff to XM, unseal them on the website, pull them back when you need them) and left it there for years. It used to be a good trick to put heavily refined lvl 1 gear and monkeys in there and pull it down in the tutorial zone to speed thru the first 17 levels (after lv 17 it you don't get any more exp in there). That trick no longer works in the tutorial zone. The staff do not recommend storing stuff in there since, well sh!t happens and that is not the supported way of using it. Try it if you need to - like I said I never had a bad experience losing stuff from it, but it is a gamble.

6. what is each stat's point limit? i saw a video on youtube from years ago with a dhan who had exactly 500 agility. so that's the limit? 500? it can't be
    My own experience is the settable stat fields have a limit of 32767. You go beyond that and your character breaks. There should be no way you can get anywhere near that here unless you are hacking hardcore.

7. i heard about "twin gems"? that they can be combined somehow and they give 300 stat points? i saw someone selling wind (agility) twin gems in a kiosk for 45 mil but i also saw another noop selling for 450 mil.
    Twin gem sets provide 300 points in their 'element' (wind = agi, fire = str, etc). They come in pairs - one Hart and one Keena. You can equip only one of each and only one set for each element (i.e. you can equip only one wind set and one earth set but not two wind sets). Prices are whatever the sellers are asking for them. If one is selling for 45 mil, and the second is selling for 450 mil, the guy selling cheaper will sell his and the one that is more expensive will sit there til doomsday.

One thing to remember is that "opening" a twin to get a gem is a random chance thingie. There is no guarantee that two twins will give you exactly one of each gem type. You can open 10 twins boxes and get nothing but keenas and no harts.

8. when i finish tutorial it said that if i try to forge more armors from a set at once and it succeeds, then they'll get better stats than forging armor pieces alone. if it fails, then all items are gone. "post-forging effects" i think that's how it was called. i did that and saw nothing interesting in my armors. do i have to make a full set at once? all helmet, gauntlets, boots, tasset and chest armor?
    First time I'm hearing this. I have forged entire Benezar sets all at once many times without getting anything extra on any of them. You don't have to make them all at once you can do it one piece at a time, but the fail rate on the noob gear is so low I don't bother and always do it all at once all the time.

9. i had a power tiger pet and a brave dragon. the tiger gave only 1% crit at lvl 1 and iirc 5% crit damage resist. but the brave dragon was even worse - it only delivered the damage equal to 1 of my attacks in 7-10 normal attacks of mine. so now i use a soft kahto for 10% mobility but in pet's description it says that i can't have a kahto summoned while i'm mounted? it works and the mobility stacks with the 15 days horse but i didn't buy a permanent horse since i don't need one yet. so permanent horse will not work with kahto or what. i really don't understand
    This game is full of crap like that. My only suggestion to you is - question everything and try it for yourself. Sometimes things will end up working different than they say it does. That's Rohan.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-14-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    1. You only distribute the 5 points you receive from leveling up. Any additional point you see is due to buffs. Say you have almighty +25% stats, then every 4th point distributed will add 2 points instead of 1.
    If I'm not entirely mistaken, it's also rounded UP rather than rounded down.

This is no bug, however, and works as intended. This will not occur if you have no stat enhancing items and/or buffs equiped at the moment of distributing points. Your stats will adjust accordingly and, as such, it does not matter when you distribute yours (ie: you do not have to wait till you are (un)buffed before distributing - it doesn't matter).

2. IP is obtained throught the Instance Zone. This is a specialized dungeon located on the border of crafting studio and fishing pool. These points are distributed through tickets, which can be traded/sold ingame and on the Exchange Market.

3. Dexterity gives ranged attack, but also accuracy (see character info screen). Agility gives a Dhan evasion. The higher your accuracy, the less chance you have to hit "miss", because you overrule your opponents evasion.
    You want to hit more accurately? Add extra dex.

With nowadays stat enhancements, it's not advised to put your stat points into dex, but rather increase your dex through "All stat" (Item mall) items. If you cannot afford or otherwise obtain such items, distributing your stats into dex is a necessity. You do not need tons of dex. "Back in the days" a base dexterity of 50 points total for classes was a given rule (= when your character is completely naked and has no buffs on, your dex should be 50) - any higher dex was obtained through buffs/IM and accessories.
    Adjust yours accordingly.

The higher level your opponent in comparance to you, the higher the chances to hit miss.

4. Katar Mastery boosts 2 things (avenger) or 3 (in case of predator). First being a boost to Katar damage. For this, a Katar is mandatory.
    It also adds extra damage from your total AGI points (and in predator case, adds increased critical hit chance %), for this a Katar is not mandatory and a dagger can be used.

At least, that is what I understood from some people. I have not tested this myself. One way or another, it's one of these that will/will not work but the rest does.

5.There is no time limit on your EM. However, be advised it's an extreme hassle to go through 60 EM pages (I've had that and higher). Also, sometimes your EM bag can bugg out and will not show everything. In that case you will have to empty your WHOLE EM bag (all 60+ pages in my case) in order to fix it.

You can use it, everyone does - but for many items, it's not advisable.

6. People have thousands of stat points nowadays. AFAIK, there is no limit.

7. Twin sister accessory. These can be obtained through the IP dungeon I mentioned in 2. Inside the dungeon you can do quests, these quests reward you with twin sister accessory's.

Fire twin = strength
    Earth twin = Vitality
    Wind twin = Agility
    Etc. etc.

Unopened, these can be traded/sold. Once opened they are character bound and cannot be sold or traded, only deleted. If you open these twin sister accessory's you have a chance of obtaining a "Hart" and a "Keena" = RNG. If you're lucky, you get both of them without many tries. If you have both Hart and Keena, you get 300 stat points + 1200 HP.

Agility twins are currently still "cheap" on the EM.

8. Always forge one by one, it's not worth it and will only be extremely expensive later on.

9. You can use Kahto and mount without any problems. You cannot use most mounts in safe area's.
    Tiger and brave dragons are tier one pets, not very useful. However, if you level two of them to level 3 (=long time feeding), you can forge the two pets to a tier 2, with much better stats. Low tier pets I find useful are Monkey's, Molly's and Bunnies.

Using a Kahto with a mount and mobility weapon is a great way to cover distances quick.
    Make sure you have your main weapon in a tightly sealed inventory bag or exchange market bag or you could lose it upon death.

Hope this answered some of your questions.

Edit: I see by the time I wrote this that PJ already answered all/most of it, but oh well - there you go.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

ok thanks everybody for nice answers!

IP's are Indun Points
    try checking the elemental dungeon events before
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"