+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Rohan is that type of game that when you think you've come to the end (after much work and years and donated money) appears a update which makes all work and donations to be forgotten and normally obtainable and there is always a new way to start it again with new time to lose and a lot of prepared money, it's the sad reality with which this game works...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Rohan is that type of game that when you think you've come to the end (after much work and years and donated money) appears a update which makes all work and donations to be forgotten and normally obtainable and there is always a new way to start it again with new time to lose and a lot of prepared money, it's the sad reality with which this game works...
    This is how an online MMORPG should be, like I said before I had nothing to do but pking before these patches coz I had everything. The difference between a normal(you) and a very good players(me) is the difference that the very good ones plan ahead. I knew updates would come, you can keep an eye on the korean server. You can also predict the content that might be applied here by doing so. This leaves you with a choice to prepare for it, usually you have months to do so since they take ages to apply KR patches to the USA servers.

So honestly it just comes down to playing smart, some planning ahead and game knowledge (which items to sell and which to keep). This is what I do and I've become ridiculously rich by doing so while being sathisfied with most updates to come and without spending tonns of $.

I'm tired of you noobs complaining because the choices you made were dumb, you either kept or sold the wrong items, were too lazy to check on comming updates and/or invested way too much $ into a server because you were power-hungry but didn't think about the consequences. After which you complain you can't get that money back. Noone forced you to do any of it, it were your, deliberate and conscious choices. You better suck it up and learn from your mistakes or (like most players here) make the same mistake over and over again till you quit the game out of frustration.
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    This is how an online MMORPG should be, like I said before I had nothing to do but pking before these patches coz I had everything. The difference between a normal(you) and a very good players(me) is the difference that the very good ones plan ahead. I knew updates would come, you can keep an eye on the korean server. You can also predict the content that might be applied here by doing so. This leaves you with a choice to prepare for it, usually you have months to do so since they take ages to apply KR patches to the USA servers.

So honestly it just comes down to playing smart, some planning ahead and game knowledge (which items to sell and which to keep). This is what I do and I've become ridiculously rich by doing so while being sathisfied with most updates to come and without spending tonns of $.

I'm tired of you noobs complaining because the choices you made were dumb, you either kept or sold the wrong items, were too lazy to check on comming updates and/or invested way too much $ into a server because you were power-hungry but didn't think about the consequences. After which you complain you can't get that money back. Noone forced you to do any of it, it were your, deliberate and conscious choices. You better suck it up and learn from your mistakes or (like most players here) make the same mistake over and over again till you quit the game out of frustration.
    We have so many examples of MMORPG which doesn't require a fortune to be played and I mean to be played as a top player.
    Let's take as example of MMORPG the legendary World of warcraft much more complex than Rohan and safer and cheaper and 1000 times more played (populated).
    They always said that need of new players at Rohan and always make this game harder and depend more on big donations to be played!
    The population will not grow as long as we are driven by these people who don't think anything strategic, just thinking about new ways to fill bags and let this game as long as still fill their bank balances.
    Nothing thought here even from beginning just copy paste from Koreans.
    Maybe you're one who claims to be a God in Janous and you see us at Isen some noobs but we also played a few years in Isen and I have played since the beginning.
    I have seen changes after the changes but them have always come up with changes that have wiped out investment and the work done behind.
    I don't know yet what's wrong with this game but without being frustrated as you mentioned I can't trust anymore the leadership of this game and I will be one to rule against irregularities between veterans and new players.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    We have so many examples of MMORPG which doesn't require a fortune to be played and I mean to be played as a top player.
    Let's take as example of MMORPG the legendary World of warcraft much more complex than Rohan and safer and cheaper and 1000 times more played (populated).
    They always said that need of new players at Rohan and always make this game harder and depend more on big donations to be played!
    The population will not grow as long as we are driven by these people who don't think anything strategic, just thinking about new ways to fill bags and let this game as long as still fill their bank balances.
    Nothing thought here even from beginning just copy paste from Koreans.
    Maybe you're one who claims to be a God in Janous and you see us at Isen some noobs but we also played a few years in Isen and I have played since the beginning.
    I have seen changes after the changes but them have always come up with changes that have wiped out investment and the work done behind.
    I don't know yet what's wrong with this game but without being frustrated as you mentioned I can't trust anymore the leadership of this game and I will be one to rule against irregularities between veterans and new players.
    For one, games take time and money to develop, keep up and release of updates do so as well. so games have to make money in order to keep existing. Especially for a game thats 10 years old and has a small player base lol.
    You talk about other games as if they do not require money. I've been playing rohan for 10 year. Say I'd have done that with WOW (which requires a monthly payment of say 12 euros) that would be 10 years * 12 months * 12 euros. This equals 1500 euros, I have not spend anywhere near that amount on rohan.

''You better suck it up and learn from your mistakes or (like most players here) make the same mistake over and over again till you quit the game out of frustration''

I said this for a reason, people do not learn, PWI/YNK has been the same since the release of this game. If people would have any brains at all they would understand their business approach to this game as well as how they manage it, how they release updates and what can be expected. Somehow 90% of the players seem to fall for the same things/tricks over and over again, after which they rage and either quit or think ''this won't happen to me next time'' but oh it will so they rage again, or quit.

So honestly, I don't feel sorry for people who knowingly spent thousands of dollars over a few years time while knowing their items will get absolete some day due to updates. Same as one day rohan will go down and every pixel in it will be lost. It's a game not a real life investment (and even those oftenly go up in smoke)

I'm living proof that with making smart choices and very few $ you can reach endgame gear, items, lvl etc on multiple chars on different servers. If I can, others can do so too.

PS: Isen has been a worse money grab than jainus from the start, making your items in tiers to +12 each time requires you to spend $ on ARS/Abrants every time, wasting tonns of cash in the process. Combined with the fact that people only played ISEN a couple of months to farm, sell, make ecash and quit leaving all the ''dumb'' people behind. Forced into a small community with barerly anything available in shops or on the EM, forces you to buy everything with $ from the IM.

Jainus on the other hand has/had way more players, items, larger EM and so on, making it very well possible to farm stuff, sell/buy and merch to make ecash and consecutively use that to get better gear which makes you able to farm better/fast and make more money. Creating a positive spiral which in the end can make you end up with 100k of ecash no problem.

When I left ISEN I have explained why the server was **** and also why I quit. I've been working on Jainus from that day since and have a whole lotta ecash saved up for dire times. Too bad if you didn't think it through like I did and now reap what you sow (which isn't much)
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

Quote Originally Posted by shannon11 View Post
    For one, games take time and money to develop, keep up and release of updates do so as well. so games have to make money in order to keep existing. Especially for a game thats 10 years old and has a small player base lol.
    You talk about other games as if they do not require money. I've been playing rohan for 10 year. Say I'd have done that with WOW (which requires a monthly payment of say 12 euros) that would be 10 years * 12 months * 12 euros. This equals 1500 euros, I have not spend anywhere near that amount on rohan.

''You better suck it up and learn from your mistakes or (like most players here) make the same mistake over and over again till you quit the game out of frustration''

I said this for a reason, people do not learn, PWI/YNK has been the same since the release of this game. If people would have any brains at all they would understand their business approach to this game as well as how they manage it, how they release updates and what can be expected. Somehow 90% of the players seem to fall for the same things/tricks over and over again, after which they rage and either quit or think ''this won't happen to me next time'' but oh it will so they rage again, or quit.

So honestly, I don't feel sorry for people who knowingly spent thousands of dollars over a few years time while knowing their items will get absolete some day due to updates. Same as one day rohan will go down and every pixel in it will be lost. It's a game not a real life investment (and even those oftenly go up in smoke)

I'm living proof that with making smart choices and very few $ you can reach endgame gear, items, lvl etc on multiple chars on different servers. If I can, others can do so too.

PS: Isen has been a worse money grab than jainus from the start, making your items in tiers to +12 each time requires you to spend $ on ARS/Abrants every time, wasting tonns of cash in the process. Combined with the fact that people only played ISEN a couple of months to farm, sell, make ecash and quit leaving all the ''dumb'' people behind. Forced into a small community with barerly anything available in shops or on the EM, forces you to buy everything with $ from the IM.

Jainus on the other hand has/had way more players, items, larger EM and so on, making it very well possible to farm stuff, sell/buy and merch to make ecash and consecutively use that to get better gear which makes you able to farm better/fast and make more money. Creating a positive spiral which in the end can make you end up with 100k of ecash no problem.

When I left ISEN I have explained why the server was **** and also why I quit. I've been working on Jainus from that day since and have a whole lotta ecash saved up for dire times. Too bad if you didn't think it through like I did and now reap what you sow (which isn't much)
    In the first phase, in rohan was needed more than 1500 euro for 12 months and this only if you calculate the things from IM (patters, Hk, ases) the minimum of 3 / 4k rps per month equivalent to 25/30 euro.
    I only noticed that from the beginning they wanted more money and PWI/YNK have always copied from Koreans, in Isen we couldn't make business as in the big server Janous where hacks working izzy, this is also because of the much lower economy.
    Other methods to be in top at Isen other than the monetary one wasn't possible for those who didn't play in other servers before and it was hard to craft a item in the old days.
    At least Janous has things that are predefined for veterans and I refer to absolute sets +18 Upg weapons and other things that cannot be compared with opaniels, opaniels being the best stuff at Isen and all received them overnight.

I recently logged in one of my characters in Isen and I noticed it's much more deserted than it was 2 weeks ago while I was still thinking about playing there.
    Thus I didn't lose anything except a game almost empty, at least before were and Symmetrisch among the mobs which are there on the maps...

i rememeber only1 think about this game , town ship batle . check the number of players 8 years ago who fight to take the town to have an ideea about ynk work ,thei depopulate the game step by step and the fun to play this game go dawn everyday . There a lot of maps empty because the new players are old players who come back .for real the new players never come to play rohan .

Quote Originally Posted by yubyta View Post
    i rememeber only1 think about this game , town ship batle . check the number of players 8 years ago who fight to take the town to have an ideea about ynk work ,thei depopulate the game step by step and the fun to play this game go dawn everyday . There a lot of maps empty because the new players are old players who come back .for real the new players never come to play rohan .
    The incentive for TSB is also low because crones can be earned other ways and the tsb tax is still bugged (you only get about 60% of the tax revenue with 30% going to an invisible siemech town and the 10% transfer fee.)

TSB is also too late for EU players to participate unless they live in this game and the costume isnt great but it is free.

With the new update however crones are gonna be in high demand but idk how much npcing players do now, when I won tsbs back in late 2016 id get around 2.2b crones but that was before the merge so maybe now its more.

Nobody is stopping you from doing TSB however you can make a guild, invite 30 alts over lvl 30 and go solo. The main issue with TSB here is that people dont think they can win except they can if they just start capping more cap guilds = more chances to win.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8