+ Reply to Thread

Half-Elf Enchanted Arrow

Just need to know this skill is good or useless?

Because at Half-Elf balance patch this skill increase damage by %
    - But someone says like not see different (before and after kinda same damage)
    - And someone says damage increased

So If anybody used this skill "Enchanted Arrow" share your comment about this skill plz

it is bugged but Game testers dont know it .

- send - a - ticket -
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Let me check and ill confirm...

Scout lvl115+2 with lvl1 bow, Arrows 210
    4119 Ranged no buffs on
    4192 with Ench Arrows lvl6 (35%), 73 boost in character screen, 73.5 boost with calculator
    4266 with Ka'els Arrows lvl6 (70%), 147 boost in character screen, 147 boost with calculator
    4390 with Ka'els Arrows and Ench Arrows (105%), 271 boost in character screen, 220.5 boost with calculator

Ranger lvl95 with lvl1 xbow, Bolts 260
    2425 Ranged no buffs on
    2503 with Ench Arrows lvl5 (30%), 78 boost in character screen, 78 boost with calculator
    2555 with Ka'els Bolts lvl5 (50%), 130 boost in character screen, 130 boost with calculator
    2672 with Ka'els Bolts and Ench Arrows (80%), 247 boost in character screen, 208 boost with calculator

Conclusion:
    It seems that Ka'els Buff and Ench Arrows in combo gives more Raw Ranged Atk based on Bolts/Arrows than it should give. Ill send a screen shot with the tests I did to Karazy and see what the Devs can find.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 05-05-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Let me check and ill confirm...

Scout lvl115+2 with lvl1 bow, Arrows 210
    4119 Ranged no buffs on
    4192 with Ench Arrows lvl6 (35%), 73 boost in character screen, 73.5 boost with calculator
    4266 with Ka'els Arrows lvl6 (70%), 147 boost in character screen, 147 boost with calculator
    4390 with Ka'els Arrows and Ench Arrows (105%), 271 boost in character screen, 220.5 boost with calculator

Ranger lvl95 with lvl1 xbow, Bolts 260
    2425 Ranged no buffs on
    2503 with Ench Arrows lvl5 (30%), 78 boost in character screen, 78 boost with calculator
    2555 with Ka'els Bolts lvl5 (50%), 130 boost in character screen, 130 boost with calculator
    2672 with Ka'els Bolts and Ench Arrows (80%), 247 boost in character screen, 208 boost with calculator

Conclusion:
    It seems that Ka'els Buff and Ench Arrows in combo gives more Raw Ranged Atk based on Bolts/Arrows than it should give. Ill send a screen shot with the tests I did to Karazy and see what the Devs can find.
    Ty for tested and confirmed

Well... about Enchanted Arrow with a little bit damage increased on character screen, that help nothing or maybe not see different when you try hit ppl or monsters

This can be summarize Enchanted Arrow is useless skill?

Uhhhmmmm i don't think its useless cause its pure ranged atk boost but because everyones defense has been boosted we could say it is useless. Try asking Obsidian?(Scout) or Corndog(Scout) they are end game and could give you a better understanding on how effecting the buff is up there :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Uhhhmmmm i don't think its useless cause its pure ranged atk boost but because everyones defense has been boosted we could say it is useless. Try asking Obsidian?(Scout) or Corndog(Scout) they are end game and could give you a better understanding on how effecting the buff is up there :l
    No confusion there!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    No confusion there!
    Haven't tested it on end game PvP so i cant say for sure so i will leave some doubt on it >.>
    But for me it is not useless at all.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!