Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently...

I'm actually questioning your logic. How am I suppose to know and address everything someone does? Answer that, first.

zzz I think its pretty clear that Im/ we are not gonna get to see any msn chats any time soon.
    Im out, time for some zzzzzzz's (lol by the time I wake, this thread will prolly have progressed by another 50 pages)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by GarthyJBI View Post
    I'm actually questioning your logic. How am I suppose to know and address everything someone does? Answer that, first.
    msn chat logs, among other questions, have nothing to do with addressing everything someone does
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Are you stating the relevence of them? Because no, if you can't provide logs of chat (which I haven't seen any from anyone) it doesn't mean much. Means you are either on your cell msn or on your workplace computer. I'm trying to address every single question, however, I am not reading every page.

Not to mention, handly little things called texts and a lovely invention called the telephone. You can try as much as you'd like to try whatever it is you're trying to prove, but it's not going to work. Someone is going to say something that I won't see (can't be on this **** forever) and say I'm a scammer for not addressing it. It's a neverending loop, but I'm not going to put much effort into this discussion anymore, because the key points were addressed and now it's just the same questions I've answered said different ways. And honestly, it's to the point you can try to debate with me, but I'll eventually just ignore the thread. Not because I'm "guilty of being a guy all along" but because some people can't read or do not care to read what I post.
    Last edited by GarthyJBI; 04-20-2011 at 12:48 PM.

Now, if you will, call me a scammer. I'm going to be on fb until formation then I'll be packing up civ clothes for storage.

its a game lmao stop being such a loser

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsPride View Post
    its a game lmao stop being such a loser

Banned
    No one cares about this thread any more because of merge.
    Herpdaderp.

not rly lol but its over leo doesnt have anything to say against our accusations , so we all know the truth now

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    You know, if we would take Kate as an existing person, then bloody hell, thats a lot of shared stuff. Shared youtube account, shared rohan accounts, shared thisandthat, and so on - yet Leo insists on having his own gear. There`s a limit until sharing gets ridiculous, youve made it beyond that.

On the other hand, erasing Kate would picture everything together we have listed. The same way of writing, why they werent active in vent at the same time, why he bought Garthy, even though she was the one negotiating with me and determined to buy it for the price I was asking for(oh, and before I forget this, I dont have Leo on my MSN, so there should be some kind of existing conversation in KateXLeo`s MSN about the price, my bank account data, etc. Unless ofc he was right behind her at that time, which I doubt seeing how possesive Dana is, or a phone call, which would equally as difficult since my last name, and the town I live in both have one of the 3 german Umlaute [ä,ö,ü]). Also, and I now remember this, of which I didnt pay too much attention at that time, was that she actually tried to figure out a way to give me the money, and once she found out a way she said Leo would sent me the money. A bit too coincidal, dont cha think?

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast