+ Reply to Thread

Help plz disconnect problem... p

So I'm having this problem where when i go to the character select page... i get automatically disconnected 5101 and then I would have to click ok.. and the game closes.... its been happening for a few days already and the game was fine before the patch... so is there a way to fix it?

Same problem.
    You are not alone.

haha thats good to know it isnt just me... cuz been wanting to play for the last few days and i cant play cuz of the dc and ive been gone got like 2-3 years and this game is like fun again!~ haha well hope u and I can play this game soon as they fix this problem!~

same problem here, please fix it :C

same problem too!

I've had the disconnect after char select for 5-6 months now on this account.Sent tickets,spammed gm mailbox,asked in forums and still cant play.Until they hire someone with half a brain you should not expect a fix and should just start another account to play with. I've even asked them to make new account and put all my stuff on it but they just don't give a ****.Funny part is they will blame your pc,your internet connection or even the alignment of the earth and moon instead of admitting they just don't care enough to fix it.
    PEWPEWPULLER(semi active)
    RubMikeHock(Retired)
    Anontaboga (Sold)