+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Sooooo who won?
    Did u gave it away or all lies & only attention seeking?
    Screenshots to verify :3
    Happy NewYear
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Sooooo who won?
    Did u gave it away or all lies & only attention seeking?
    Screenshots to verify :3
    Happy NewYear
    What do you think? L U L

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    What do you think? L U L
    The winner must describe in his/her own words how the mighty Latvala changed the game of Rohan and what he meant to pvp

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz6AMHWW9hX
    www.playrohan.com

NOT ONE PERSON DESCRIBED THE MIGHTY LATVALA AND HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO PVP HISTORY OF ROHAN
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

This :
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    The winner must describe in his/her own words how the mighty Latvala changed the game of Rohan and what he meant to pvp

www.playrohan.com

NOT ONE PERSON DESCRIBED THE MIGHTY LATVALA AND HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO PVP HISTORY OF ROHAN
    and This:
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Maybe you were the strongest Dekan at the time when this can be achieved and with a lot of work not just paying huge amounts of money, but it's really crying those times.
    ^^ I love you - Thank you for be Honest you are now in the lead for the free upgrade
    But I was...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    This :

and This:

But I was...
    Your answer was the only answer submitted and while you did praise my strength, you did not answer the question.

Latvala changed the game at a time when all the most powerful players joined forces to create a zerging environment. Rather than join the zerg, he fought the zerg. He was William Wallace. Never had a single individual fight 2-3 parties by himself and succeed the way that he did. Most people would coward in safe zone against such insurmountable odds. Latvala provided hope to all the players who were not in major guilds that they could make a difference. He innovated and created the 24/7 scrolled and 24/7 Triple Fatal. Never had a GM used so many buffs for fun. Latvala also invented venging in and out of pvp as no other and many have copied since. Also competing versus players who had the best gear with average gear. Many times I went up against upgrades with just a regular zhen
    His pvps went on for hours and created so much fun for all who joined or just watched. There was never a dull moment when he was online. Truly first and last of the great pvper's in the history of Rohan

Before there Wolverine or Deadpool ever hit the theatres I was the first anti hero the people loved to cheer for
    Last edited by walkingdeadnyc; 01-13-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Dont be Trump, I wrote smth here on your post which was positive,and i remember you.

Now i dont like it, you are self feeding with compliments , not good mr.trump,not good. Trump always goes, wheres my credit for this ,wheres my credit for that, cmon man, haha go change ur name into I take Credits for the world existing at all.

Come Isen, make lvl 1, leave all that gear u have, RE-LIVE lvling 1-115+50 once, with noob char, noob items, and youll fall for the game again. Dont talk about huge dmg outputs, huge fights and stuff, It will always stay history if you dont REPEAT it again and again.

If you want to make yourself more than just a man, you must become something else entirely, put all your credits behind, thats how u become legend, by proving it time after time
    EternalTemplar

www.playrohan.com

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You owe me an upg dagger for all the teardrops and wines/waters I spent not getting 1 hit. Hows that for paying homage?

technically I did

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

www.playrohan.com

stfu my fun alt was better than your mains lmfao