+ Reply to Thread

Battle pet -Fire

Hi, I have been trying to level my Battle pet Fire but there seems to be no guide out there that is in English. Anyone got any tips/suggestions as for the place to level from 1-98? Also, which skills are useful and which is a no-go. Thx in advance !

I'm currently training one (level 7x at the moment), so I'll just let you know what I did to get here.

I started training the usual way that you do with all battle pets. Knight Piya until around lvl 20, then Computer Freak until lvl 35 or so. Then I went to Chaos Gear and I've been there ever since. Training is quite a chore until you get the Hell Breath skill at level 62 because you have to be active and gather mobs for your pet to kill. Once you get Hell Breath at level 62, you can literally AFK at the Chaos Gear room provided you have some cash items such as B.P. Blessing of Gaius and Blessing of Gaius. Just take something heavy, put it on top of your attack key, and go do something else that's more worth your time.

As far as skills, this is what I did:

Basic Skills
    Assault: max
    Toughness: max
    Conservation: max
    Concentration: max

Unique Skill
    Fire Breath: max
    Passion: max
    Taunt: max
    Hell Breath: max

I haven't tried any of the higher level skills yet, but I will let you know when and if I ever get to that point. Of course, you're gonna want the Dragon Force skill at level 98 because that's the only reason why you're even leveling a Fire Spirit.

Woa..We can AFK in the Chaos Gear ?
    So we can set auto the Bpet attack skill too ? Like what we can do to the pick up item ?

My bpet still lvl 35
    I have the Fire and Water Spirit,
    And I like the water spirit one, don't know I just like the frog lol.
    But it sad when it reach lvl 98 it just give another attack skill instead of def buff or else
    So it kind a useless training the water to highest lvl, that why so few ppl have the high lvl frog.
    I think the GM should fix this issue, so ppl will train this cute frog too lol.
    Last edited by crunchu; 04-19-2015 at 08:53 PM.

You just have to use something heavy to hold down the attack button (F1 through F10) and make sure you have Blessing of Gaius for both you and your pet.

And then you can set your bpet to auto collect and it will slowly collect the Rusty Gear I believe, though I haven't tried (because I don't need RG).

ahh I see what you mean now Okay lol I will try it later
    Thanks..

It only works well with the higher level skills like Hell Breath and Dragon Tail Attack because they don't require you to target a monster. I haven't tried it with the Fire Breath skill but I doubt it will be very effective. Therefore, you should level your pet from lvl 35 to 62 before doing the AFK method.

EDIT: the auto-collect won't work since you're holding down the attack key, so you'll have to leave the loots on the ground.

hmm okay then... Its still long way to go..
    35 to 62 maybe take a month for me lol.
    okay thnks for your info

When you get to level 42 and learn the Fire Breath skill, it becomes a lot faster.

Leveling doesn't become really slow until around lvl 70+

How did you maintain the AP of bpet since u continously use skill

Quote Originally Posted by d4rtzones View Post
    How did you maintain the AP of bpet since u continously use skill
    there is something called "B.P. Blessing of Gaius - 30 Days" in the item mall

you can use this as same as Blessing of Gaius