+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LastManStanding Vasilisa is fking stupid

Like seriously ? Koce died 2-3 times in a row !!! he came back / got reved !!! and vasilisa call him '' the winner of lastmanstanding ''
    On our side we respected all rules

Seriously what kind of GM YNK has ? Are you even watching the event ? Koce got 1 shotted in the 1st minute of LMS

Seriously Atzigan u need to find people with a bit of logic/that open their eyes during event for gm spot

Spam this ticket if you want fair gm not advantaging any sides !

Anyway we saw already with the free +18 on which side they are !
    Last edited by tornado96; 03-17-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Y u mad it a game.... Be happy new race coming tonite ok

Whats the point to play this game when you need to spend 5k $ to be considered '' good '' and some people dont need to spend anything cuz they dupe/hack / gm unfair o-O ?

So keep ur useless answer to ur self kk tonite kk bai

Sumone QQ lol sound like a fail Dekan.......if don't want to play this game give me ur gear ok ......
    Last edited by DuelistBlad3r; 03-17-2015 at 01:31 PM.

sounds like you should check your gms. Dont bark rules in an event then let some dumb camels break them cause they ur butt buddies

These are the same guys from Jin that the GMs handed out free +18 accessories to as "compensation", right?

Hmmm, something is smelling might fishy!

(I'm a pro at stirring up the excrement :-) )
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

ikr give every 1 else free + 18's . who is this new GM anyways seems like every time she does this event theres a problem. thought gms are not supose to help any guild or become part of the drama ^^

Banned
    Every single LMS she has run these people have broken the rules again and again she never does anything about it. The first few times I get it you're new, but 5-6 events later and same thing happening? and this time you even gave the win to the guy that died in the first min? Fishy fishy

Ill paste the thread i made before about the misterious treasure event, when Pk or pvp is not allowed and she doesnt did anythign about people killing me -_-

Nice events, very organized so so so so pretty pretty organized as like Verenbaen,Rotreberque or other GMs did , I wanna be a GM how I can qualified to be a GM? (sarcastic mode)...............

aww. That players doesn't deserve to win because he revived. -_-