+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Red face JAINUS SERVER : TRINITY CLASS w/ packed for sale on EM :D

That's Cool and i shocked when i saw on EM rumir forsale anyway Go visit Exchange Market ! Rumir with Trinity Packed

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlacencia2 View Post
    That's Cool and i shocked when i saw on EM rumir forsale anyway Go visit Exchange Market ! Rumir with Trinity Packed
    http://tinypic.com/m/ion710/1
    That is mine Go Buy IT <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ricamae22 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/m/ion710/1
    That is mine Go Buy IT <3
    Lol its almost the same price with the packed on em ! XD

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlacencia2 View Post
    Lol its almost the same price with the packed on em ! XD
    its only 2,100krps ! :'p go buy it bleh !

Banned
    these RIC scumbag are trying to key log people I reported them I think a GM is going to start banning them

stop mking threads u ph retards! )

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    these RIC scumbag are trying to key log people I reported them I think a GM is going to start banning them
    Hopefully!

so this is why this two, alex placencia and ricamae, won first prize for the trinity facebook event, so that they could sell it in exchange market, gms will get some commissions, i am guessing..
    Last edited by eL0hime04; 03-21-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    so this is why this two, alex placencia and ricamae, won first prize for the trinity facebook event, so that they could sell it in exchange market, gms will get some commissions, i am guessing..
    cuz they used fb hcked lol. and gms r 2 dumb to realize. that rica had 6k likes in less than 2 weeks, hw can u mnage that? )
    also these ph monkeys treat rohan as their new "business" to earn money from foreigners who wud lyk to buy their "gears" that they won thru hacking. u can tell that all those who won fb event r all ph only bcoz they all hcked. l0l

The giggle behind all this is that he is charging 2100 rps for a noob Rumir with a lame name that jsut stepped out from the training grounds.

make them lvl 99 with lvl 104 Arrendal and I would consider 2100.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast