+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Refine Rates

Refine Rates

Am I the only one who's got issues with these refine rates?

The rates are absolutely r3tarded if you ask me, I've tried to dlvl a lvl 82 weapon to 79. I've spend around 20 mill and it's still 82. I've tried using -1 -2 and -3, it just keeps failing. (I'm not gonna use these success % stones I'm not a P2W tard)

The next ancient gear after Natu is for like lvl 110+ meaning you are FORCED to dlvl this at least 10 lvls to be able to wear it.

The way this game is orginised is, to be able to solo you need gear which is roughly 10-15 lvls above your lvl, thus making dlvling (refining) a necessity.

If you can't even dlvl one 82 items -3 lvls without spending 20+ mill (I've spent over 20 and It's still 82). I don't see how I'm ever going to be able to dlvl a full armour set -10 lvls each..

PS: I put this in a ticket as well.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Today is a fail event, i faild 8 rare parts, my guildmates to, to high fail rate today

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    The difference between regular and event rates is extremely huge. Now, if we were to be notified of certain event days (say once a week, or every two weeks (although that's stretching it)), one could live with that and save up.

At the moment we don't know when nor where which forces us to try and refine anyway.
    I'm OK with lowbie lvls having almost no fail rate, compared to high/end-game gear having a lower rate - but it must remain reasonable.

Personally, I refrain from forging/refining - although it's hard to stay patient. Having the parts, and needing the difference in defense (in my situation then) badly it will make a huge difference. But I'm not willing to put my bankcard next to it for the pres. stones.
    I don't mind using them during event, I did so, but I'm not entirely crazy..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    The difference between regular and event rates is extremely huge. Now, if we were to be notified of certain event days (say once a week, or every two weeks (although that's stretching it)), one could live with that and save up.

At the moment we don't know when nor where which forces us to try and refine anyway.
    I'm OK with lowbie lvls having almost no fail rate, compared to high/end-game gear having a lower rate - but it must remain reasonable.

Personally, I refrain from forging/refining - although it's hard to stay patient. Having the parts, and needing the difference in defense (in my situation then) badly it will make a huge difference. But I'm not willing to put my bankcard next to it for the pres. stones.
    I don't mind using them during event, I did so, but I'm not entirely crazy..
    I'm not forging anything until event time, I don't think they boosted the refine rates the last time, just forge rates.

20 mill spent on a lvl 8x item whilst not even getting further than -1 is not just excessive, it's insane lol. I've not gotten below 81. There's really no point in playing if you can't refine your items since it's too hard to lvl up unless you go full out on IM and such at 9x. No way I'm gonna perma-buy those 2 hour option stones for all sockets.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'm not forging anything until event time, I don't think they boosted the refine rates the last time, just forge rates.

20 mill spent on a lvl 8x item whilst not even getting further than -1 is not just excessive, it's insane lol. I've not gotten below 81. There's really no point in playing if you can't refine your items since it's too hard to lvl up unless you go full out on IM and such at 9x. No way I'm gonna perma-buy those 2 hour option stones for all sockets.
    Not sure, but I did manage to refine lvl 30 ancients during the 'event' (weapon + armour set) down to lvl 1, having strolls of 10 successes in a row (at the least) being no exception. Might entirely be due to the low-ish lvls though, but still.
    The plussing didn't go that well though.

I refuse to buy most of those option stones as well. All I'm getting with the spare RPs are either the AS ones or the pdef ones (costing 9rps a piece) - which I then only use for 'special' occassions (such as actually grinding if I get my ass to it, or inter. dungeon runs where I'm supposed to 'tank').
    It's ridiculous nonetheless, and I refuse to even try without the event. This probably also means I'll be stuck at 78-80 for a little while longer.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Not sure, but I did manage to refine lvl 30 ancients during the 'event' (weapon + armour set) down to lvl 1, having strolls of 10 successes in a row (at the least) being no exception. Might entirely be due to the low-ish lvls though, but still.

I refuse to buy most of those option stones as well. All I'm getting with the spare RPs are either the AS ones or the pdef ones (costing 9rps a piece) - which I then only use for 'special' occassions (such as actually grinding if I get my ass to it, or inter. dungeon runs where I'm supposed to 'tank').
    It's ridiculous nonetheless, and I refuse to even try without the event. This probably also means I'll be stuck at 78-80 for a little while longer.
    I know a dhan who did the same ��
    Origins
    BlueEyes - Priest
    LickMyCrit - Hybrid Avenger
    TasteMyArrow - Scout
    Arisu - Vit/Int Sage
    Manix - Warlock
    Come Join Sadistic!!

KOS
    GodOfBots

So they did boost the refine rates during the event.

You know back in the day they used to increase the rates during a forging even and then lower the rates back to a much lower value than they originally were, you could test this by simply refining low lvl stuff before-during-after the event (few 100 times each) and then compare the results (N = high).

I'm fairly sure they're doing the same at the moment and it's utter BS. The GM's are a load of wank that is.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

But when is the next event?
    Pay 2 Win is my middle name

Eline - Templar, soon the best ever
    MrMango - Dragon Knight

If you need something you can ask. You can ask, doesnt mean i'll give what you want.

When i have the crones, and not a day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Am I the only one who's got issues with these refine rates?

The rates are absolutely r3tarded if you ask me, I've tried to dlvl a lvl 82 weapon to 79. I've spend around 20 mill and it's still 82. I've tried using -1 -2 and -3, it just keeps failing. (I'm not gonna use these success % stones I'm not a P2W tard)

The next ancient gear after Natu is for like lvl 110+ meaning you are FORCED to dlvl this at least 10 lvls to be able to wear it.

The way this game is orginised is, to be able to solo you need gear which is roughly 10-15 lvls above your lvl, thus making dlvling (refining) a necessity.

If you can't even dlvl one 82 items -3 lvls without spending 20+ mill (I've spent over 20 and It's still 82). I don't see how I'm ever going to be able to dlvl a full armour set -10 lvls each..

PS: I put this in a ticket as well.
    You've been playing this game for a long time and i don't know the reason why you still complaining of how this game works? Origin is new YNK always find ways to extract crones/real money for players without further notice. Origin is gonna be the same as rohan.