+ Reply to Thread

Rohan origins ??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkORkgew2KA

Soooo you gived your game another name,put it into beta phase and try to cash in on this?Really....instead of trying to sell people what they already have (again),stop that trash called ROHAN 2 and make another FTP (no PTW) Open World MMORPG game if you want to earn money and players respect..
    I quit ROHAN over 6 years ago and now i just come here to write this post....just to show how pist off i am..I was biggest ROHAN fan and this is still my favorite MMORPG but as ROHAN 2 (MOBA/RTS) disappointed was not enough,now we get this...

http://2p.com/42637844_1/Action-MMOR...talie-Kuhn.htm

http://2p.com/43222396_1/Action-MMOR...y-Noki-Kim.htm

I might played this game for over 6 years ago now... but i remember well enough to see that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FQ2HXUdNW0

this is no different then Blood Feud at all
    Last edited by saalle; 06-16-2016 at 06:31 AM.

Banned
    Not sure what you are raging about. Looks to me like this is PlayWith trying to deliver just that. Players here have been whining for a Rohan without all the post-HERO crap, epics, upgrades, Trinity and all the other OP garbage for years.

FYI : This game will always be P2W - whether it is Rohan: bf, Rohan Origins or Rohan 2. It is hard-wired to be that way and for a game publisher, that is exactly what THEY want/need.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Do keep discussion of this topic in the same thread. This is n3, hard to keep track.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

They say how they deliver us "brand new experience" with this game...So removing epic items delivers brand new experience lol?And for that they even need beta phase?LOL..They should focus on making another ROHAN and proper1.

is a private server owned by PlayWith ... old rohan syle...i think no hk to ...no upg ...i saw on official site no EM only IM ... try to look on games who have succes...10k players online and they dont need 2 same game or dont need alot money like here.......
    BUT mabye is a good ideea with thios 2nd rohan ... mabye all PH players move there and kids to ...
    Last edited by tenten90; 06-16-2016 at 12:12 PM.

You're at least 10 miles off - if you covered the distance, let's continue the discussion.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Nothing new....same old ROHAN with new name (origins instead of blood feud).I would understand if they done something...improved graphic,combat etc...but all they done is changed name and perhaps removed some PayToWin elements which will again be PTW game cause of xp scrolls etc...just a ROHAN thing.What i understand the less is why promote this as new game and why even put it into beta phase...they could just have make another server without those elemets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Nothing new....same old ROHAN with new name (origins instead of blood feud).I would understand if they done something...improved graphic,combat etc...but all they done is changed name and perhaps removed some PayToWin elements which will again be PTW game cause of xp scrolls etc...just a ROHAN thing.What i understand the less is why promote this as new game and why even put it into beta phase...they could just have make another server without those elemets.
    Let me 'splain it to you...

1. Corporations like PlayWith employ dozens of people to manage and run their games. Those people must be paid. If you don't pay them regularly they leave and sue you.
    2. If you don't make absolutely sure your product doesn't fk up when you put it into production. If it does fk up, people will not buy your product and you can't pay your employees.
    3. You can't be absolutely sure your product doesn't fk up unless you test the livin' sh!t out of it.
    4. Any company that doesn't test their product - even re-rolls of existing products is asking to be closed down.
    5. No corporation would release a product without a full testing cycle - including unit, integration, alpha and beta test runs.

Not even pserver developers who are not nearly as sensitive to cash flow as a corporation would put this game out there without testing the crap out of it. And yet even after that they still manage to fk it up 90% of the time. THAT is with game code that has been out there since 2009.

PlayWith is not a pserver developer. They are VERY conscious of their commitment to their employees and their shareholders. They will not do anything that endangers that cash flow.

In answer to the rest of your post, whenever a different product is first released it is a "new" product. It does not matter if it is simply a mixup of the original configurations, the Rohan Origins product does not have all of the features of their current product - R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud. It requires separate servers and staff to support it. It is a new offering along side their original offering. Thus it is to them, *new*.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 06-17-2016 at 07:19 AM.

Mind you, RBF as it is now is still in 'open-beta' as it has never been officially released.
    There were no re-rolls, server-wipe or any of that kind between open-beta and.. well, today (fk ups not accounted for, but then again; they never re-rolled even after epics anyway).