+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exclamation Rohan PH Questions? I may have the Answer. :)

I'm just an active gamer from Rohan PH and I'd like to clarify some of your misconceptions.
    I might be able to help in some way, that's all.
    Just ask politely and clearly
    Last edited by acutezkie; 11-07-2014 at 04:09 AM.

How many hackers do you guys have?

That's as nice as I can ask a question like that.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    Rofl.

Dat $1 question.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post

if you consider our GM (w/c made all of the imba items) a hacker, then we have one.
    but if you are referring to those legit gamers that possess imba weps, there are 6 of them...
    but the other 3 have weaker wep options compared to the other 3.

and btw, F*CK YOU. wc
    Last edited by acutezkie; 11-07-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acutezkie View Post
    if you consider our GM (w/c made all of the imba items) a hacker, then we have one.
    but if you are referring to those legit gamers that possess imba weps, there are 6 of them...
    but the other 3 have weaker wep options compared to the other 3.

and btw, F*CK YOU. wc

HAHAHAHA +1 sayo kuya! <3
    Minamaliit nila mga pinoy dito xD wooot nice <3
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post

It was their own GM's you tolerated them to hack as their game anti-hack system was weak and their punishments towards exploiting the game were not enough to teach them a lesson.

Again, their weapons as well were bought from the gms and they had couple events to obtain those OP parts for their weap.

-/\-
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

gm i have ah question my item is gone my set glacial and acce hr's my user name imperialboyz

Question mehhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by acutezkie View Post
    I'm just an active gamer from Rohan PH and I'd like to clarify some of your misconceptions.
    I might be able to help in some way, that's all.
    Just ask politely and clearly
    mehhhhhhhhhh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    It was their own GM's you tolerated them to hack as their game anti-hack system was weak and their punishments towards exploiting the game were not enough to teach them a lesson.

Again, their weapons as well were bought from the gms and they had couple events to obtain those OP parts for their weap.

-/\-
    This too is a common misconception re; GM's responsible for imbalanced weapons or IMBA as we term it. The GM's at Rohan PH were taken out of the loop in terms of creating IMBA weapons when new management took over. Rohan PH was sold to another company. Before Level Up games had ties with Eperformax which is a BPO.

Now since Rohan PH was under new management they restructured the way the game is being managed, GM's being the bearer of bad news with no technical access at all to the game's inner workings. Meaning if a gamer won a triple seven at the dungeon they tell the GM and the GM relays the stats of the weapons that the gamer needs to the IT div. Get the idea? Or do you want me to draw you a picture?

Now the million dollar question. how many hacker does PH have? None, there is a third party involved who I think might have sold info to unscrupolous gamers for profit like the absurd amount of RPS that some players have but mind you some players do have RPS that are bit high but those who are really rich game-wise they got their welath through old school grinding and farming.

So for the love of Pete, I am pretty sure the GM's here at Blood Feud are looking into this situation. Becuase literally if some IMBA players from Rohan PH crosses over to RBF they would be stripped of some of their IMBA items. I know that for sure because I have one wep and I didn't get it. No big loss anyhow because when I switched on over here I was willing to start over.

Peace out

Banned
    Are you aware you can create anykind of weapons you want by using a third party program ? By "hacker", we refer to the people who have those "imba" weapons that you COULD get with events, but that ain't legit because they weren't purchased/won in event but made with a 3rd party program.