+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

New Upgrades Complaint Thread~<3

I was going to reply then saw this???! Is it just me or wtf?

Yeah he made a thread from his new account where he wanted you to PM to his new account, but that thread was removed and the new account got banned as well hahah

Nvm, I just read haha

Dear PWI just because you ban players who voice their opinion won't make the game or the staff look any better.

Ban incoming, where dat link Penguin?

see my sig. everybody here is welcome
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

He pm me, they banned him for saying "useless GM"..... is so sad that they banned for our opinion.
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 07-09-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Nvm, I just read haha

Dear PWI just because you ban players who voice their opinion won't make the game or the staff look any better.

Ban incoming, where dat link Penguin?
    You will only be banned for blatant disregard of our established Forum rules. EaglePhoenix is on time out for his violations of our Forum policy, and will be back within the week with hopefully more constructive opinions and ideas. I left that thread open for a while, but it was seriously toxic and getting a little absurd. I am all about open communication, but let's try to keep the ridiculousness of the accusations down to ones that are reasonable. Blaming ME for all the issues of the game is just ridiculous, and shows the level of toxicity in our forums. If you have an issue with the upgrade sales, why not explain your grievances with complete sentences or arguments against them? Claiming that this company is just "milking it's players" is also ludicrous. We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales, and when we finally do release it, we have 2 different situations occur. They are both currently happening right now.

The first situation is the people who were asking for and wanting the Upgrade Sale now have their sale. They are buying plenty of them, so PWI is happy that it is generating revenue AND providing their players with something they asked for/wanted.
    The second situation is the group of people who are calling this "the end of times", that "the game is being ruined", that "the GM's are useless/terrible/antichrist/etc", NOT spending money, NOT providing us with the information/explanation that this game is being ruined by these items and how, NOT informed as to what changes we are working towards as a company( Spoiling the future abilities of the classes in the Korean version of the game when we run the International version for example..), NOT generating any sort of positive content whatsoever. Why would we entertain that? I left the thread open for 6 pages, and not one comment posted was positive, but even worse then that, none of the comments were even SLIGHTLY constructive. Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?
    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have? I take polls, I read the forums, I play in Limestone, I talk to players online, I post threads asking how to improve the game with YOUR input, and what do you guys do? Accuse me of not caring? Of making empty promises? Of all sorts of things, few of them true. I understand why people avoid this forum, because this really is ridiculous. I made a promise to my players to improve their game, what are YOU doing? There are people on these forums that don't even PLAY the game, still hanging out here, telling people that I'm a liar? That's crazy. Almost depressing really. The person that is actively trying to connect with the community, getting ostracized for doing so?

I won't give up on the players that I made a promise to, to the old ones playing for many years, to the new ones that join us every day. I will continue to try my best each and every single day to make this game the game people loved and enjoyed playing again. I would rather work WITH my players, and that is why I try to connect with you as often as I can. THANK YOU, truly and deeply, to the MANY players who talk with me in PM's, send in tickets with information/ideas, that TRY to make this a better game by working with me. I appreciate all of your help and insight, and will continue to work hard to keep my word with you.

Sincerely,
    Karazy
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 07-09-2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3

Everyone angry with it cuz US changed stat, is truth lot player asked for upg sales but NOBODY asked for a new version of it, What about player that paid for old version? they got compesation? Im really sure the answer is NO, alot player wasted money in old version now this weapon got useless. Us would sell it with old stat no new attributes.
    Last edited by Vinko; 07-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    You will only be banned for blatant disregard of our established Forum rules. EaglePhoenix is on time out for his violations of our Forum policy, and will be back within the week with hopefully more constructive opinions and ideas. I left that thread open for a while, but it was seriously toxic and getting a little absurd. I am all about open communication, but let's try to keep the ridiculousness of the accusations down to ones that are reasonable. Blaming ME for all the issues of the game is just ridiculous, and shows the level of toxicity in our forums. If you have an issue with the upgrade sales, why not explain your grievances with complete sentences or arguments against them? Claiming that this company is just "milking it's players" is also ludicrous. We have had MANY people asking us for upgrade weapon sales, and when we finally do release it, we have 2 different situations occur. They are both currently happening right now.

The first situation is the people who were asking for and wanting the Upgrade Sale now have their sale. They are buying plenty of them, so PWI is happy that it is generating revenue AND providing their players with something they asked for/wanted.
    The second situation is the group of people who are calling this "the end of times", that "the game is being ruined", that "the GM's are useless/terrible/antichrist/etc", NOT spending money, NOT providing us with the information/explanation that this game is being ruined by these items and how, NOT informed as to what changes we are working towards as a company( Spoiling the future abilities of the classes in the Korean version of the game when we run the International version for example..), NOT generating any sort of positive content whatsoever. Why would we entertain that? I left the thread open for 6 pages, and not one comment posted was positive, but even worse then that, none of the comments were even SLIGHTLY constructive. Tell me how ANYONE benefits from something like that?
    If you have such issues with the weapons, why are so many people buying them? Why are they one of the most commonly requested sales that we have? I take polls, I read the forums, I play in Limestone, I talk to players online, I post threads asking how to improve the game with YOUR input, and what do you guys do? Accuse me of not caring? Of making empty promises? Of all sorts of things, few of them true. I understand why people avoid this forum, because this really is ridiculous. I made a promise to my players to improve their game, what are YOU doing? There are people on these forums that don't even PLAY the game, still hanging out here, telling people that I'm a liar? That's crazy. Almost depressing really. The person that is actively trying to connect with the community, getting ostracized for doing so?

I won't give up on the players that I made a promise to, to the old ones playing for many years, to the new ones that join us every day. I will continue to try my best each and every single day to make this game the game people loved and enjoyed playing again. I would rather work WITH my players, and that is why I try to connect with you as often as I can. THANK YOU, truly and deeply, to the MANY players who talk with me in PM's, send in tickets with information/ideas, that TRY to make this a better game by working with me. I appreciate all of your help and insight, and will continue to work hard to keep my word with you.

Sincerely,
    Karazy
    Alot of this doesn't even have to do with the upgrade sales also though. People have been telling you guys for years certain things that need to be fixed, and those ideas remain there, but the players will just keep quiet about them because nothing has been done in years. Where is the nerf for Templars, dekans, and noirs(more new but nonetheless been bitched about since it has been introduced by nearly everyone about the inbalance of the race alltogether.) that's not allowing those classes to nearly 1shot everyone who isn't spending thousands of dollars on this game. I realize this game is quite a bit of pay to win, but the players who don't just have thousands of dollars to spend here, but still spend nonetheless, should not feel like they have no chance of really doing anything with their characters in the end game and they will remain obsolete unless they make themselves have to file for bankrupctcy in the real world.

By the way, i may not have many forum posts, but i do read on here all the time. I've been playing since closed beta.. still spend money on here.. and am still a dedicated player. This is just how you guys lose alot of your players is by not listening the the actual content of the game that has problems. More new weapons with off, weird stats is not going to semi help rebalance what problems have been here since the beginning that are still ignored to this day. I am not trying to offend or insult any staff. Love this game, and it is sad to see the lack of things being addressed that the community has stated so many times. Which is HUGE portion of why people leave.

Deleting thread and banning player no fix problems in game, we all have the right to express our opinions about game status and game decisions, whether we agree or not.

Many player who bought the upg just do it because they have no choice, if you had a weapon become obsolete because stat have been changed, it was a bad decision for old upg owner,why no selling it with same stat that had been sold before? Is too hard fix it? or your guys no worried about player thinking?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast