+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love how offtopic we are and brujsomethingsomething is participating like a true hypocrite. huehuehue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I feel sad for brujohechisero he was just bitch slapped in the face by 3 guys >_>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Aw, he is entitled to his opinion. And he really isn't completely wrong. He knows there's more than one cause for diabetes and simple sugars is not the root cause. Diabetes is a degenerative disease that is hitting people at a younger and younger age. In my generation (very generally speaking) it did not hit prediabetic stage until our 40s & 50s. However kids from my generation didn't start parking themselves behind computers util their mid 20s and early 30s because home computers were hella expensive and there was no Internet. Before then we were getting all our entertainment "out there", staying active and burning all that sugar being active with our friends.

That's not the case with the latest generation that have cut their teeth on computers and internet. Far more kids today tend to be almost shut-ins than ever before not stirring from their homes unless almost forced to. So where does all that sugar they are consuming go? It doesn't get burnt playing Rohan or LoL for sure.

So is he right for avoiding sweet stuff? Is he wary of becoming diabetic? He sure is as anyone from this generation should be. So I won't knock him for his distrust for pie.

I on the other hand like pie. But when I eat pie (I am diabetic, not dead), I know what to do about it. I don't let my condition scare me away from the things I like. I simply manage them. After all YOLO!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-04-2015 at 06:03 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Aw, he is entitled to his opinion. And he really isn't completely wrong. He knows there's more than one cause for diabetes and simple sugars is not the root cause. Diabetes is a degenerative disease that is hitting people at a younger and younger age. In my generation (very generally speaking) it did not hit prediabetic stage until our 40s & 50s. However kids from my generation didn't start parking themselves behind computers util their mid 20s and early 30s because home computers were hella expensive and there was no Internet. Before then we were getting all our entertainment "out there", staying active and burning all that sugar being active with our friends.

That's not the case with the latest generation that have cut their teeth on computers and internet. Far more kids today tend to be almost shut-ins than ever before not stirring from their homes unless almost forced to. So where does all that sugar they are consuming go? It doesn't get burnt playing Rohan or LoL for sure.

So is he right for avoiding sweet stuff? Is he wary of becoming diabetic? He sure is as anyone from this generation should be. So I won't knock him for his distrust for pie.

I on the other hand like pie. But when I eat pie (I am diabetic, not dead), I know what to do about it. I don't let my condition scare me away from the things I like. I simply manage them. After all YOLO!
    maybe u do like my grandma, she eat a pie or something and after that she put insulin lol
    Last edited by brujohechizero; 07-04-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I feel sad for brujohechisero he was just bitch slapped in the face by 3 guys >_>
    if we talk about bitch slap, u got many slaps in other threads. "siempre habla el que menos puede"

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I love how offtopic we are and brujsomethingsomething is participating like a true hypocrite. huehuehue
    shottaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    if we talk about bitch slap, u got many slaps in other threads. "siempre habla el que menos puede"
    Not a competition buddy. But if you're into looking at all I post/say maybe you're my first fan
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Not a competition buddy. But if you're into looking at all I post/say maybe you're my first fan
    I though u first fan was an alien..... just saying

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I though u first fan was an alien..... just saying
    Then you're my second Ohh goody

Ohh and btw did anyone got DCed on PA? There was a massive lag followed by a huge DC ><
    Last edited by RBNXD; 07-04-2015 at 07:30 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Then you're my second Ohh goody

Ohh and btw did anyone got DCed on PA? There was a massive lag followed by a huge DC ><
    "tito pauta te voy a decir lol" and yes massive dc