+ Reply to Thread

Pray of the Water temple on isen?

why you selling this on isen if you cant recycle boss drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    why you selling this on isen if you cant recycle boss drops?
    Hi Danno! I heard rumors that it is not working in Isen Server but it is not true. Pray of the Water Temple is perfectly working in Isen Server. In case there's a confusion about the item usage, it actually helps in combining accessories such as Feathers of Goddess Silva, Wrath of Ancient Darkness, Bezemut Eyes, Etc. You can combine these items through the Recycle System 2. Remember that there's also a chance of failing to combine these items. Hope this clears any confusion. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Hi Danno! I heard rumors that it is not working in Isen Server but it is not true. Pray of the Water Temple is perfectly working in Isen Server. In case there's a confusion about the item usage, it actually helps in combining accessories such as Feathers of Goddess Silva, Wrath of Ancient Darkness, Bezemut Eyes, Etc. You can combine these items through the Recycle System 2. Remember that there's also a chance of failing to combine these items. Hope this clears any confusion. <3
    The person spreading that BS is either bitter or nooblet. Who said you can't recycle boss accessories in Isen? ROFL
    Last edited by aliencreature; 08-27-2016 at 07:15 PM.

"tangled web of lies!"

i was led to believe there were not any reinforced boss drops because you could not recycle boss drops on isen... seems the folly was mine for not testing it myself. there is, however another question you may help me to answer, chimera accessories and deccorations, why cant i exchange my chimera acc once they are +12. What do you get when you +12 sage armor and weapons on isen and take them to the exchange npc?

thanks gm's!
    Last edited by Danno; 08-27-2016 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    "tangled web of lies!"

i was led to believe there were not any reinforced boss drops because you could not recycle boss drops on isen... seems the folly was mine for not testing it myself. there is, however another question you may help me to answer, chimera accessories and deccorations, why cant i exchange my chimera acc once they are +12. What do you get when you +12 sage armor and weapons on isen and take them to the exchange npc?

thanks gm's!
    I don't think you can exchange +12 chimera accessories into something else. All I know is you can exchange chimera armor/weapon +12 it to Talis then +12 talis to opaniel's. I am not sure about this though so if any hardcore Isen players have read this please correct me if I'm wrong.

LMFFFAO!!!

Welcome Isen to the upgraded Boss drop age

So Isen was meant to be "Balanced" with no Upgradeable boss drops nice xD
    Last edited by RBNXD; 09-01-2016 at 12:37 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

yeah, looks like we've finally made it... kappa.