+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool video man! Thanks for sharing! Makes me want to PVP some..

it would be cool if the guy didn't spam it in 3 fricken forums -.-
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If the character you are fighting is controlled by a Hunter Kit not player, then by definition it is not PvP (player vs player). I also would not call the process of [Ctrl+click->Wait until the target dies->Next] much of a PvP, but I guess that is just the current unfortunate state of Templars.

Templars don't PVP they just smash their way to victory, any other class does pvp so there's nothing else to see in this video.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I am always going to be pro user generated content. Anyone that wants to contribute to the community, more power to them! We have players sending me ingame screenshots for my website redesign, and I would prefer those over my own any day. If you have better PvP videos, put them up, I'd love to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I am always going to be pro user generated content. Anyone that wants to contribute to the community, more power to them! We have players sending me ingame screenshots for my website redesign, and I would prefer those over my own any day. If you have better PvP videos, put them up, I'd love to see them!
    I lost my laptop but you should ask the community for any Latvala pvp videos. Boy would they get your blood flowing! Imagine standing in akma fighting 15 people by yourself and pwning!
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

Quote Originally Posted by eddygamerpro View Post
    This is what rohan PvP has become? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    I lost my laptop but you should ask the community for any Latvala pvp videos. Boy would they get your blood flowing! Imagine standing in akma fighting 15 people by yourself and pwning!
    Ok akhma troll

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post

when you consider akhma is full of 3x and 4x players, this makes akhma the mighty Latvala's happy hunting ground. hahahaha!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    when you consider akhma is full of 3x and 4x players, this makes akhma the mighty Latvala's happy hunting ground. hahahaha!
    Hey its always fun to rpk lowbies and make them cry sadly i don't have a geared ranger right now but ill soon have one and cant wait to see them "Rpk in X zone!!!" "Help rpk kill my pt" "Fag rpk kill my pt" "Help RPK" xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!