+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Atzigan/GMs please read

How the **** do you let these people that cheat win the FB event, they have over 1k + likes the posts itself doesnt have 500 likes you guys must be stupid to let them win the prizes and get away with cheating like that. Even 100 likes is a cheat we all know these PH people cheated to win this event and you let them get away with it ****ing stupid. Also Atzigan you said you will check up on this and make sure no one is cheating but you failed so hard.
    Last edited by Deathwatcher09; 03-18-2015 at 07:21 AM.

BUMP! Atzigan seriously you letting all those PH people win?! How can you possibly gain 6000+ likes in less than two weeks? When the picture itself from the event usually cant even reach 100 likes? I thought you were going to check what's up with this?
    First you let all these hacker merge in this game and now you letting all these Ph hackers win by cheat?

Do you even realize that all those people who won the event were greedy and desperate PH hackers? And those who "liked" their comment were bots, not even a real account.

I don't want to let these PH people win as they treat rohan as their new "business", pretty sure they will sell those items they got thru RMT and get real cash like what they have done since they merged here in rohan global.

not even the likes, the GMs choice award popo event -_- what a coincidence who was pick ..... my question is What criteria Gms choose to pick the popo event

ps:now I undertsand why many player like ShadowAce quit this game..... not even in the Events are fair..... just sayin!!!

Banned
    Stop crying that U guys didn't win. Try next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Stop crying that U guys didn't win. Try next time.
    we don't cry. we can't accept the fact that they ALWAYS let cheaters win.

Give him time guys. He's only human

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    Im a human too!
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    give him time? let me roflmaooo, paradox of life

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

atzigan read this pls