+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpotMySwag View Post
    Except you are forgetting one thing. Not everyone finds selling gems and equips fun let alone having the gems and equips to sell in the first place. Some people like me enjoy levelling up their main character so they can reach a high enough level to do dungeons with everyone else.
    im not forgetting that one as i said
    " indeed its a bit hard to level it up from 61 to 86 while in event (3-5 hours/day)"

Again. Not everyone plays in the same time zone as you where we are lucky enough to participate in such events. Also a player like me who lives in Australia and does not speak any Indonesian at all and play at a different time don't have guilds to socialize with. I do agree with you on one thing, that playing games reduces stress for some. But before you run around calling people "dumb" for not liking what you like put yourself in someone else's shoes first.

To be honest I don't care if they take their time fixing this because I have other things to do but I do feel bad for the players that spent their money for Double EXP etc. only to be disappointed.
    i do feel dissatisfied and disappointed but its not the reason i must stay along and do nothing for a while or just wait till the issues got fixed.
    what i mean is you can also hunt, leveling, socialized, do some joke, or something else, while waiting the issues fixed up

and also im so sorry if i hurt someones feeling from my words,
    Where there is light
    Shadows lurk and fear reigns
    Yet by the blade of Vagabonds
    Mankind was given hope

Cliph
    Hello!

I apologize that it's taken so long to give an update on this issue.
    Long story short, there's been some personnel changes on the Seal Team, and things have been in flux.

Today, we will be ending the Dungeon Extravaganza Event one week early.
    We apologize for this, and we will be providing compensation to all players affected by this event.
    Please stay tuned for announcements regarding the compensation later on this week.

Quote Originally Posted by aizanov View Post
    im not forgetting that one as i said
    " indeed its a bit hard to level it up from 61 to 86 while in event (3-5 hours/day)"
    You are completely missing the point I was trying to make.

"Not everyone finds selling gems and equips fun"

Not everyone finds battle pet levelling fun.
    Not everyone is able to participate in events such as hide and seek due to time differences.
    Not everyone has a guild to socialize with.

So let me break it down for you. Not everyone likes to do or is able to do what you do.

You are completely missing the point I was trying to make.

"Not everyone finds selling gems and equips fun"

Not everyone finds battle pet levelling fun.
    Not everyone is able to participate in events such as hide and seek due to time differences.
    Not everyone has a guild to socialize with.

So let me break it down for you. Not everyone likes to do or is able to do what you do.
    well from your statement, I guess u're "the minority" in seal BOD
    almost everyone love selling gems and equip,
    almost everyone love levelling battle pet,
    almost everyone love participate events and
    almost everyone love to have guild and socialize.

because that is what "majority" player do in seal BOD, u should adapted to what most player do haha
    if you cant do that, well u can freely leave and delete you seal online client lol

>should
    >if you cant do that

bruh..

Quote Originally Posted by yukmaenseal View Post
    well from your statement, I guess u're "the minority" in seal BOD
    almost everyone love selling gems and equip,
    almost everyone love levelling battle pet,
    almost everyone love participate events and
    almost everyone love to have guild and socialize.

because that is what "majority" player do in seal BOD, u should adapted to what most player do haha
    if you cant do that, well u can freely leave and delete you seal online client lol
    My god...You don't understand do you?

Not everyone has gems and equips to keep selling, of course I would like to participate in events but due to time differences I cannot. Of course I would like to socialize in a guild but for the same reasons I cannot.

So you're telling me that due to factors out of my control that I should just quit? lol I hope the majority of Seal's player base isn't as close minded as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by kuswansm View Post
    how about player mid & low level player ? how do they get cata 200 ? how they leveling theyre battle pet ? how they survive in alcanez ?
    that mid & low level player need to level up first to do what you do in the last 4 day
    think on that and try to enjoy seal on low level first
    you can train your battlepet during even.., you dont need level to train your battlepet..
    for low level player , they can sell crystal with high price to high level player..

and for low level, no need to be like a princess... hunting from 0 to 150 is extrem easy..

Quote Originally Posted by nimut View Post
    If you feel you were a dilligent person, you should stop play this sh1t and do another positive activites.
    i do have another activity.. im in fotografi club , i got 2000dolar a month i travel twice a month and i go to fitness center everyday and have my abs..
    jealous..

we have only 1 different.. you are lazy and fool.. im smart and enjoy my life

learn to expand your life mate... life like a bird not like a chiken

enjoy normal life in seal...
    use your double exp and double...
    use more rubies for refine
    wait 4 days until you can alcanez again..
    enjoy train you battle pet in normal exp..(100%battle pet exp is totally best give ever)

GM give you free but you choose to pay..
    good job smart player ^_^
    go to ice castle again from lvl 100 and hunt till 251 in same castle... boring

Vermehrt has a point. I've been playing a lot of MMORPG and most of them doesn't even have a 100% rate. I grind my way from Level 1 to what max Level they have and seeing players complain here makes me think of them as whiners. Seriously, just deal with it.

Here's what I remember about the EXP setting of this game. Last year, me and some of my friends noticed that EXP rate dropped a bit so we asked around. We were able to talk to the GM (I can't remember if it's Winter or Miswa) and we're told that they did brought the EXP rate down. They said the original setting is 700% and they lowered it to around 500%. I can't remember the exact month and date of that conversation, but they really reduced it down just like that--no announcements. Sure, we are disappointed, but 500% is still fairly high. That just means we have to kill a few more monsters for EXP. No big deal.

Then the December EXP event came out. They offered 700% EXP for the event duration and according to the announcement from GM Cliph, that's where the issue came from. He said that the EXP setting was not reverted back to the previous setting so everyone thinks the EXP rate was reduced even if the Developers applied the EXP bonus.

I also agree with Vermehrt when it comes to grinding/hunting. Why stay at Ice Castle forever? That's really boring. You also have to compete with hunting spots there, so no. I hunt at maps with low player population, sometimes no players at all so I can hog all the monsters for myself.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server