+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

My arsenal has grow.

I now have added 4part katars to my collection.

I have
    4part mace 2.0
    4part zhen 2.0
    4part dagger 2.0
    4part sword 2.0
    4part dual swords 3.0
    4part katars 1.0
    Epic Zhen

All these upgrades in the possession of 1 player. Makes you wonder huh?

Do you think that this game is balanced by the lack of selling new upgrades. When one player can have so many? I will go out on a limb to say that I probably control 1/100th of the upgrades in this game.

It's P2W the rich dominated the game, all a player need to have are money and this make himself pro to RBF, money move the world and they're intended and here....
    Last edited by D4rius; 05-07-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    The issue is that its not so much as balance as it is imbalance when it comes to the rest of the players. Many of them are farming, making items to sell to other people. With the end goal of getting better gears.

Them selling normal gears will provide gears for lower level players. Lower level players wont spend that much but they will spend some. Keeping lower level players spending stimulates the game economy.

Now this is where it starts to get convoluted somewhat.

Players who cant afford to spend but enjoy playing the game get very discouraged when it comes to them not being able get better gear that what they have makes them not want to keep playing. Them not playing means that there are less people on the servers. Less people on the server means a dying game. A dead game is no fun to play.

So if they sell the upgrade parts people who dont pay to win can still farm up and get the same items people who do spend have.

Moral of the story is as follows.

Selling more powerful weapons at different intervals allows for people who dont have get without spending months and months of farming HOPING when they do get enough rps saved that they will be able to get a better weapon. 50k rp's isnt some easy to come by however 4k can be farmed up pretty easy. In a month or so give or take. Give 4 months and they can have a 4part upgrade. Thats 16k rps vs 50k

I'm agree with you and a other thing which slows new players to get a gear is their idea to implement e-cash, I see no sense to this. They could cancel these e-cash to remain only rps and it can to increses newbies chances...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post

I have
    4part mace 2.0
    4part zhen 2.0
    4part dagger 2.0
    4part sword 2.0
    4part dual swords 3.0
    4part katars 1.0
    Epic Zhen

Do you think that this game is balanced by the lack of selling new upgrades. When one player can have so many? I will go out on a limb to say that I probably control 1/100th of the upgrades in this game.
    No. I just thing you gonna cry when they sell Onyx upgrades that totally outclass those (and you just KNOW they will!)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    No. I just thing you gonna cry when they sell Onyx upgrades that totally outclass those (and you just KNOW they will!)
    you bragg him already.. you really know how to put someones idea visible to us
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Only way to stop this is if we all tell them not to do it and keep upgrades in tier 6 where it is right now. Onyx upgrds will break the little balance there is with the balance patches.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    why are you talking about breaking a game that is already broken ?

pwi no more has our money lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post

I have
    4part mace 2.0
    4part zhen 2.0
    4part dagger 2.0
    4part sword 2.0
    4part dual swords 3.0
    4part katars 1.0
    Epic Zhen

Doubt you're controlling 1% of all the upgrades in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Most of the upgrades are laying around on inactive accounts. Whut a pitty