+ Reply to Thread

Deluxe, overpriced?!

Why again a raise of stuff everyone wants? Last time I bought some deluxe they were 799 a piece, now they just got another 12,5% more expensive! Why you do this? More people would buy stuff if it was cheaper, do your economics, find a rate where a lot of people buy it so you can accumulate the maximum profit instead of over pricing stuff like this. It's so simple, if with a price of 900 like maybe 1000 gets sold you accumulate a total of 900.000 but if you price it down to like 600 and around 5000 gets bought of them you accumulate 3.000.000! That's more than 3 times as much. Half the price of your current price and you'll sell at least 4 times as many of them, which means twice the amount of money! So why keep making stuff expensive when you'd make a way bigger profit with lower prices and you'd make the community a lot happier and might even attract more people to play the game willing to pay for it. Find the optimum instead of asking the maximum price. Hopefully you guys start thinking and acting right!

They no care

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

LOL and lots of LOL....
    They're the numero UNO scammers....

lol you only notice this 1 item? they were many items that gone up. like she said gm not even care. rofl ninja buff.

feelsbadman
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    lol you only notice this 1 item? they were many items that gone up. like she said gm not even care. rofl ninja buff.
    Ikr, this was just 1 example (out of hundreds) how you can make more money and make more people happy with lower prices, it's simple economics you get at elementary, sth I doubt these guys ever went to...-.-"

yes put the price down.

may we have a formula on how ynk came up with this price?
    ty

lel, get used to it.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.