+ Reply to Thread

Recycle system, the true and sad history

It's disappointing to find out that after years, recycle system is still junk.

https://youtu.be/R6zv4FH2vN0

However it's so strange how some people managed to plus it to +10, probably the same way +24 items and 192% ra helmets still exist in this game.

Sorry about vid quality btw.

Some basic math, say the success rate is 50% on each level of reinforcement you start at +0 and it ends at +10. The success rate of 50% can be put as a decimal number of 0,5 this can then be put to (0,5)^n in which the power of n equals the amount of consecutive successful attempts. try to (0,5)^5 or (0,5)^6 and tell me how great a chance you have to reach those reinforcement levels. even when (0,5)^4 reaches +4 after which you fail and go to +3 and then you want to reach +7 is still miserable.

It's basic statistics, nothing to do with the recycling system just an impossibly low chance to reach max +. Try creating 8H Alpha or Beta PVE talismans, the success rate is 100% oh glorious recycle system.

PS: the ones you do see at +10 were most likely made +10 in the first 2-3 weeks after the release of this talisman, this is when the rates were much higher than they are now.

Well from what i know its really hard to pass +7
    Like if you get +7 stop there its better.

Many got +7
    Not many got +8
    I think only 1 person get to +10

The rate is bad.. But possible

And you need a lot of stones... Like a lot.