+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Till The End...

Thumbs up Till The End...

So we Isen players N`joyed that server last few years, hunting, leveling some wars vs evil botters ofc now i think we should open conversation what to improve to N`joy last few monts of that GREAT game and spend quarantine summer with Joy <3
    My suggestion is permanent free RULER`s weapon for evryone!

What if its a joke?

GMs dont care about any of our ideas, dont you get it by now ?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoPrince View Post
    GMs dont care about any of our ideas, dont you get it by now ?
    +1 true ..
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by farmcore View Post
    What if its a joke?
    No is not a joke they banned ppl who pay to play.And not implement new patch even all private servers implemented it lol so they go na close for real.The problem is they close item mall at august and close game in october that mean Isen players (craft server) are doomed with no chance to buy stones for craft weapons and armors lol si actualy Isen server closing in august... so sad...

what ever they are doing they are keeping it tight. i can find nothing anywhere about new games from them and you would think they would want to hype a new game. anything rohan 2 related is from at least 2016 or older. and if they are going to give us compensation in a new game what in the hell do they think is sufficent enough for us to play. interesting that the announcement was made exactly 90 days out

Its been a long time of playing i enjoy playing RBF since ph to rbf its a nice and wordefull game for me i would like to thank you all players
    and my friend here hope will see you soon on another game and have more fun and joy in this game behalf of All GM thank you for this game co'z its realy help for all of my business and relax all the time i play while im on my desk doing my paper works Im so happy and joy for this game ....ratbo@AH ................raboo......yeahhhh... love you all guys ......... ALOHA

Yea, make 100.000$ on last few events, 80% off Item mall, and etc. Get quiet. Drop a nuke the game is over. BB ppl who spent money. Well f king played to the PERSON which robbed us.
    EternalTemplar

By internetional law, regardles of terms of service, IF THE GAME HAS ONLINE CURENCY, 12MONTHS AHEAD, is the LAW TO INFORM ANY PLAYER USING THE CURENCY OF CLOSING THE SERVERS. GG - 100 LAWSUITS AND THE SHUT DOWN COMPANY. DESERVED.
    EternalTemplar

Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    By internetional law, regardles of terms of service, IF THE GAME HAS ONLINE CURENCY, 12MONTHS AHEAD, is the LAW TO INFORM ANY PLAYER USING THE CURENCY OF CLOSING THE SERVERS. GG - 100 LAWSUITS AND THE SHUT DOWN COMPANY. DESERVED.
    IDK for law.But they should sell playerdatabase of another company who will keep RBF alive.Last few years only veterans keeped that game alive investing more and more money after these 6 monts general changes where they lost Darkness gear +15 wrath rigns +18 and started make chakras abyss etc from scratch...Evryone respected playwith only cos they secure and not dellete your items... Now they will DO IT! So company must be complete crazy if they thing when all these people will lost 10 000- 15 000 $ items in server will start donate for brand new game from zero...