+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Id block

Wink Id block

Sir, why my id has been blocked? Can u help me?

sama here, why my ID block??? dint i do something wrong???

It seems to me that people who played Grabbit has been IP blocked for some reason. I've tried my other accounts that was not part of Grabbit and still block.

My ID is also blocked, maybe because we sell those grabbit items? But is legal right

It's suppose to be legal cause its trade-able. Spent so much money on Grabbits just to get blocked. Great job guys

Well I think you should really send a ticket over here to have it investigated: http://ynkinteractive.com/support/in...Tickets/Submit
    Just select the proper departament and fill in the form.

Good luck.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Where are the GMs anyway? At least have a Forum Moderator to check what's going on, on the forum. Without the help from any GMs, players will get pissed.
    Also what's happening with GMs not being in game to check things out and doing events?

But thanks for the time to come and tell us to make a ticket.

Well, I don't know about the Forum Caretaker, he probably quitted, lol. GMs don't really look forums unless we get a lot of people to argue like a bitch about something, and on game they only log for events. Nothing's as it used to be.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

my Id got Blocked too. and I think it took so long time for GM to reply our ticket, Because in the past I already tried to send the ticket to GM and they reply me about a month

Just give them all detailed information you can give them in the ticket (that should speed up the process). What I do when my tickets get to the higher departament for further investigation and I don't get an answer in 5 or 7 days I send a new ticket mentioning the old one and asking for it's status, since I really think they forget to answer the tickets. Just keep trying (but don't spam too much) they have to figure it out.