+ Reply to Thread

[Event] Level Boost

Shiltizens,

Now is the best moment to bring your friends to Seal Online!

A special Level-up prize event is available from 04/24/2018 to 06/05/2018:

Reward Details:

Important:
    *Once you achieve each level, logout and login immediately to receive your prize.
    *Prizes cannot be traded.
    *Cash Items arrive directly to character's cash inventory.
    *Normal items arrives directly to character's mailbox.
    *Available for all account characters.
    *Prizes are not cumulative, it means that you will only obtain the prizes listed for the level achieved. Example: If you already have a character lvl 100 you will not receive the previous levels prizes.

Love Seal^^

Seal BoD Team.

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Shiltizens,

Now is the best moment to bring your friends to Seal Online!

A special Level-up prize event is available from 04/24/2018 to 06/05/2018:

Reward Details:

Important:

*Prizes cannot be traded.
    *Cash Items arrive directly to character's cash inventory.
    *Normal items arrives directly to character's mailbox.
    *Available for all account characters.
    *Prizes are not cumulative, it means that you will only obtain the prizes listed for the level achieved. Example: If you already have a character lvl 100 you will not receive the previous levels prizes.

Love Seal^^

Seal BoD Team.
    i'm sorry, but why i can't see the picture of the details? it didn't show up on my laptop. some advice?

so , (1) if i have lv 200+ char i get the gold warp and rainbowwings or only the new char is counted?
    (2) can 2 char get the prize in the same id
    ~thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wodai3 View Post
    i'm sorry, but why i can't see the picture of the details? it didn't show up on my laptop. some advice?
    yaa me too

Quote Originally Posted by NardNards View Post
    so , (1) if i have lv 200+ char i get the gold warp and rainbowwings or only the new char is counted?
    (2) can 2 char get the prize in the same id
    ~thanks

Hello Nard

Take into account that the prizes are sent to the character who achieve to these levels. Take into account that if you have characters that already reached one of these levels the rewards won't count. For example, if you have a level 190 and a level 200 character. Only the character who is level 190 and after leveling up by 10 more levels will get the 200 level prize. On the other side your character who is level 200 will not get a prize since it did nothing (not leveling nor farming) during the event period.

Hope this is clear enought

SEAL ONLINE TEAM

[QUOTE=Volkmyre;357845][COLOR="yellowgreen"]

Hi GM

I couldn't find new Bunny Costume (Permanent) in item mall

Can you please double check the item mall?

Before last maintenance, my char always get the reward after reach certain level... no need to relog....Even, after the last maintenance, when reach level 200, still get the reward automatically... without relog

After last Maintenance, my other two characters, will not get received the prizes.... have to submit the ticket....

I don't know... Is it because the first char built when the event begin, and the other two chars have created before the event....

Very disappointed

Chúng tôi nh*n SEO miễn ph* 10 từ khóa lên TOP trước, từ từ khóa thứ 11 mới thu 900,000 đ/ từ

Cam kết:

1/ 10 từ miễn ph* bất kỳ, không thu 1 đồng n*o

2/ Lên top ngay trong 1 tháng, dù l* từ khó nhất thế giới

3/ Từ thứ 11 chỉ thu 900k cũng lên TOP trong 1 tháng

4/ 1 tháng l* lên top, nếu không đúng ho*n tiền gấp 3

CÔNG TY AZAWEBSITE
    Địa Chỉ : 19A Nguyễn Văn Bứa, Xã Xuân Thới Sơn, Hóc Môn, Hồ Ch* Minh
    Mr Hồng - 0967 84 99 34
    Mạnh Hồng - 0965 444 368
    Email : azawebsite.com@gmail.com

Tag: trùm seo, seo top 1 tháng, vua seo, đại ca seo, ông nội seo, vô địch seo, đệ nhất seo, seo l* lên

Quote Originally Posted by gwijayas View Post
    Before last maintenance, my char always get the reward after reach certain level... no need to relog....Even, after the last maintenance, when reach level 200, still get the reward automatically... without relog

After last Maintenance, my other two characters, will not get received the prizes.... have to submit the ticket....

I don't know... Is it because the first char built when the event begin, and the other two chars have created before the event....

Very disappointed
    Hello Gwijayas
    We will check your inquiry in our support platform, please be patient and wait for our GMs reply.

Seal Online Team