To bad we still have scammers around...

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    To bad we still have scammers around...

Its the internet, what can you expect?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

So yes keith has Scammed us, not only a staff, i lent him a Nurse Silva Pet for tsb and never got it back, he was gonn purchase it but that never went down. and hes scammed a few other ppl form Leviathan as well. so watch out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by White Arctic Fox View Post
    I've explained this before and so has Archan, guard relies on combo to deal good damage. hunterkit doesnt pop combo (CS + OS) until a monster died. This means you will just use auto-attacks until the monster is dead and then combo once on a monster and then auto attack again till its dead. it's a very slow way of killing. Not to mention you'll die during rebuff.

Your problem is you do not take the advice that's given to you xD. You started on ISEN even though many adviced against it. You quit ISEN and start JAINUS, you ask which characters you should make to start with, you get adviced to make a Rumir and a predator but instead you ignore that advice and make a guard and buy the wrong weapon for it.

This is what's going to happen:
    I'll give you some time and you are going to quit guard and play another class, after a few weeks you're gonna realise that doesn't work out too so you'll eventually make a Rumir to support you. By this time you have however already wasted so much of your money you don't have enough ecash left to properly gear a Rumir nor a predator. At this point you're stuck with multiple unfinished chars, sh1t gears, no way to farm or pvp and you still can't play the class you really wanted to play. You've created the perfect downwards spiral for yourself to end up in a big nothingness. You're not alone, this is how at least 70-80% of the rohan community plays this game. When they reach the end of that spiral they either 1. quit the game or 2. spend a lot of $ to get out of that spiral and finally make a good character. There is a third option which is rarely seen which are the people that get out of that negative spiral by simply changing tactics in a versatile way while farming themselves a good char and good gear.

Now there's also people like me, who investigate, test and carefully plan their approach to a game (in this case Rohan). After which they progressively and patiently unfold that approach through time. I don't really make mistakes, I'm VERY rich and it has not cost me any real money nor 24/7 playing to become the player I am today. but yea, why listen to someone with 10 years of experience who has seen it all and helped more people in this game than you have met in the entire time you're here. Sounds like you're doing it right
    +1 I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WHY NOBODY LISTENS!

Also wizz is a trash class needs lots of gear I got over 3.5k psy and SD armor (when that used to reduce damage in mirror) still died within 2 waves. Needs a lot of gear +50 trans title the whole 9 to be able to wizz properly.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Lmao i dont have a rumir.. and i can still farm on all places with +6 skills xD
    Only my dekan have a few +7 skills

We Will Hunt You Down

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    So yes keith has Scammed us, not only a staff, i lent him a Nurse Silva Pet for tsb and never got it back, he was gonn purchase it but that never went down. and hes scammed a few other ppl form Leviathan as well. so watch out for him.
    Yea, pretty sure he's not even who he says he is and I cant shake the feeling that he is someone I know, playing games and back to his scamming/ lying ways. Its funny but "Keith" happened to tell me a story of how he happened to run into my Rohan "stalker" on Isen and knew stuff abt him that I didn't even mention. That right there set my alarm bells off. Instinct tells me that they are one in the same person. I could be wrong, but "Keiths" actions have rly lead me to believe that this is possible.

But hey, at least now this guy has been outed. Sure, he will make new chars, scam more stuff lie and cheat his way through this game, and no one will take heed of warnings and not do stupid deals with c Unty people, but all we can do is try eh.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

im out of the loop what happun?

The guy that started this Thread "Keith" after yall convinced him to go to janius, used it as a way to rip off me and a few f my guild mates of items we lent him or what not, in other words he turned out to be a scammer. personally i lost a Darkness Onyx Mace and a Nurse Silva Pet to him, another Guild make 6k ecash, others large sums of crone he "borrowed" and some other items, he had us all fooled. BTW i am the Guild Leader of Leviathan and have been playing for like 9 years. Iceyy i remeber u from my days on that server, idk if you Remebr any of my toons from there even my old guilds there. PurpleBastard was my predator, and i was the guild master of DeadlyBastards but any how, that should catch u up to speed.

aw damn, sorry to hear that, good for me i never PM him in game.
    Something indeed fishy, he said he was a total newbie, but he got so well developed in-game just in 22 days. Even with helps, that ain't newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by jackassed View Post
    The guy that started this Thread "Keith" after yall convinced him to go to janius, used it as a way to rip off me and a few f my guild mates of items we lent him or what not, in other words he turned out to be a scammer. personally i lost a Darkness Onyx Mace and a Nurse Silva Pet to him, another Guild make 6k ecash, others large sums of crone he "borrowed" and some other items, he had us all fooled. BTW i am the Guild Leader of Leviathan and have been playing for like 9 years. Iceyy i remeber u from my days on that server, idk if you Remebr any of my toons from there even my old guilds there. PurpleBastard was my predator, and i was the guild master of DeadlyBastards but any how, that should catch u up to speed.
    yeah I remember something about a bastards guild hi hi hi

so he scam from isen not from 'anus server?