+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Jin Reinforcement event

Am I reading this right? If we reinforce our soon to be useless glacials you'll boost the reinforcement level for us?

I can take my favorite glacials that are +8 or +9 now, and they'll be junk soon. Or I could make them +12, have them boosted to +15...and well, they'll still be junk soon.

WHHHHHHHHY? You should have at least been smart enough to run this event the week before you announced the merge.

Banned
    U know GM's think that +15 glacial weapons are as good as lets say +0 upgrade /epics on Ran, where we all will land soon. Plus We have to work hard again to plus them?????????????? wtf i don't know laught or cry?? from their stupidity ;s

Well lets just see the results..

Banned
    The results? Your gonna get a glacial weapon and soon as they merge servers everyones gonna have weapons with glacial stats + extra crit + extra hp +extra stats etc. Either way if they go through with their current plans whatever weapon you make for this event = useless...just save your rps for after the merge, or do yourself a favor and at least make armor since they don't have any kind of upgrade armor only available on one server.

Banned
    You know that boost reinforcement applies to PH weapons ?

+15 PH weapon l0l

Banned
    Oh man...didn't even think of that lol. First they go screwing up Jin with this stupid merge ****, and then they kick us when we're down like that. GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirador69 View Post
    Well lets just see the results..
    Hoping for the better result. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Oh man...didn't even think of that lol. First they go screwing up Jin with this stupid merge ****, and then they kick us when we're down like that. GG.
    Although +12 on Jin is kinda hard to obtain without ran's boost. Better do it on Ran then wait for the merge and teee-heee.

Banned
    Yeah that was my plan lol. Needed to make 1 more piece of armor for combine set...1 success on a rare then the next 4 failed so I was like eh screw it...either my luck sucks or I'm still better off just waiting. Then again they'll probably put **** rates on the new server too, thats how PW rolls.

Yah, event sucks as fuk !

I tried to plus some stuff, facken wasted $20 worth of abrandant and all failed. Another money eating event that boost wasn't even given!
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan