+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Are you going to make an announcement about the Jin comp event ..or we still wait?

Dear GM,
    Nothing has been done about the event. First ticket was responded with no result. Who else can to write to? Do we still wait? I hate to send an other ticket seem that all of you guys are busy.

Thank you

Just give some follow up tickets..that also might take a while, same as mine. -_-

Atzigan. Help this player. XD. Nowadays, lots of players are having problems about JIn compensation event.

i think their hands are full right now due to so many updates. lets give them moretime. But please GMs make my ticket in your top list hahaha

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey guys we're aware of the Jin compensation and how several players were unable to complete it, we will conduct a different Jin compensation event this coming Tuesday "Christmas update" that will gather way more players than previously.

fix too rohanopoly requeriment its unplayable if no ppl in game, keep it with login in game/web and limitated to lvl 50, no ash/dungeon requeriment

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Hey guys we're aware of the Jin compensation and how several players were unable to complete it, we will conduct a different Jin compensation event this coming Tuesday "Christmas update" that will gather way more players than previously.

many more people did the event then 11 as your currently claiming -.- i can't believe this..............................if you keep treating players like crap many more people will leave rohan.......

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety09 View Post
    many more people did the event then 11 as your currently claiming -.- i can't believe this..............................if you keep treating players like crap many more people will leave rohan.......
    I follow the lists provided by the database team unfortunately when it comes to mass loading.
    Several users were missing certain requirements. But I aim to address this with the upcoming Jin Compensation event which will soon be announced.
    This event will be easier and will not require database team. This way I'll be able to monitor and manage who obtains items on my end and all players are rewarded accordingly. Apologies for the current frustration this previous event caused.

well all I am saying to this is thank you for giving all jin users another chance because of the holidays and people doing family stuff makes it hard to complete the requirements. however some of us that were able to complete the requirements are very pissed off that we wasted our time on the previous event and got nothing from it even though we did the requirements.. I don't know why only 11 people were able to be pulled and not the rest of us who did it.... maybe has to do with rohanopoly say if it does not work= no jin compensation?
    I provided the screenshots you requested from me because you said you could not find my ashkeena runs and I have not heard anything. I don't understand how if its logged ingame instance zone statis that it cant be found.so I guess if we are not one of the 11 people we are wasting our time further with the ticket system. because this is what I received this morning:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Your account did not show up on our list for Jin compensation, and due to the low amount of users, we will conduct another jin compensation event this coming Tuesday.
    Please stay tuned for more information regarding this new Jin Compensation Event.

As for Rohanopoly, please contact us again if you are still encounter issues with Rohanopoly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

so I guess no compensation for participating in event.....no rohanopoly coins...and still I have tickets not taken care of... upgrade parts on both servers so I cant make my 4 part. rps not refunded from when exchange market did rollback error.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by roainez View Post
    well all I am saying to this is thank you for giving all jin users another chance because of the holidays and people doing family stuff makes it hard to complete the requirements. however some of us that were able to complete the requirements are very pissed off that we wasted our time on the previous event and got nothing from it even though we did the requirements.. I don't know why only 11 people were able to be pulled and not the rest of us who did it.... maybe has to do with rohanopoly say if it does not work= no jin compensation?
    I provided the screenshots you requested from me because you said you could not find my ashkeena runs and I have not heard anything. I don't understand how if its logged ingame instance zone statis that it cant be found.so I guess if we are not one of the 11 people we are wasting our time further with the ticket system. because this is what I received this morning:
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support!

Your account did not show up on our list for Jin compensation, and due to the low amount of users, we will conduct another jin compensation event this coming Tuesday.
    Please stay tuned for more information regarding this new Jin Compensation Event.

As for Rohanopoly, please contact us again if you are still encounter issues with Rohanopoly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

so I guess no compensation for participating in event.....no rohanopoly coins...and still I have tickets not taken care of... upgrade parts on both servers so I cant make my 4 part. rps not refunded from when exchange market did rollback error.
    Provide me with the ticket ID I'll see what the issue is and why it's not been yet resolved.

Compensation event = New event will gather the rightful players
    Rohanopoly coins = These issues should be resolved quite quickly if not i'll make sure they are taken care of.
    Upgrade parts = Top priority, if you haven't received your upgrade yet, ticket ID I'll make sure to see what happened.
    Rollback error = I have been able to determine there was an issue with a certain transaction, the rps will be refunded if you are one of the affected.